Can you Imagine ?

ali0786

Can you imagine how boring world cup super 8's could get ? There will be no Pakistan vs India match, and plus half the games would be empty as India are on brink of elimination as well. It could easily turn out to be the most boring second stage of the world cup as we could have games like ireland vs newzealand and australia vs bangladesh.

Re: Can you Imagine ? I don't think organizers are going to worry about India's participation in the super 8s. The contracts, tours and tickets are pre sold. Whether India gets to the Super 8s or not the money has already been made.

Re: Can you Imagine ? i think american indians who would lose money the most cuz they are already there for super 8s just waiting to see what spot we will be on.. B1 or B2.. tickets are not sold out yet.. so yeah they will lose money in tickets... but it is good for India.. we are over paying our cricketers anyways.. let those ad-businesses go in losses... start investing in other sports..

Re: Can you Imagine ? Hotel, Restaurants, Cabs..those guys tripled everything Now they might see Backpackers walking on the street Plus, I am sure many bought the tickets so they could cash in later.. Actually , might be a good time to buy tickets..they could be dirt cheap