Let's usher him in!

flamy

Quite a good time for Dhoni to come in as a full time captain. We look favorites to win a test series and the team is full of highly experienced players for Dhoni to borrow from. The likes of Sachin, Dravid and Laxman have seen everything there is to see in test cricket and would be more than Happy to advise Dhoni whenever he needs it. To make it better India are favorites for the next two series coming up. Wishing good luck to Dhoni and team India.

hehe hold on guys..he is not a magician u know..he is a smart cricketer and a good captain but dont get ur expectations too high..i think the nagpur test will be a real tuf one for Dhonis captaincy..the aussies will throw the kitchen sink at us and if MSD emerges victoriously then it will be a great testament to his captaincy..but lets just wait till that..

hehe hold on guys..he is not a magician u know..he is a smart cricketer and a good captain but dont get ur expectations too high..i think the nagpur test will be a real tuf one for Dhonis captaincy..the aussies will throw the kitchen sink at us and if MSD emerges victoriously then it will be a great testament to his captaincy..but lets just wait till that..
esp if they bat first
Ha' date=' this guy can't bat outside the subcontinent in tests. Did you guys see him in England and Australia? Out to the one short and coming in every time. I'm not so sure...[/quote'] Saw him in England and Australia. He'll learn. He also scored 92 in 81 balls in England when the other people laid a good foundation. As someone who comes lower down the order, it is his job and he can do that quite well. He'll learn to play the swinging/bouncy deliveries well soon, I'm sure.
DHONI! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! EPIC PWNAGE INDIAN ERA STARTS NOW! :isalute: :isalute: :isalute: :isalute: :isalute: :isalute:
Yaar flamy .. jaab thu kush hotaa hai taab kuch ka naa kuch lafdaa zaroor hota hai ... abb pata nahi MSD ka kiya hota:((... apna Jharkhandi banda hai yaar...:icflove:
Ha' date=' this guy can't bat outside the subcontinent in tests. Did you guys see him in England and Australia? Out to the one short and coming in every time. I'm not so sure...[/quote'] I think ur got up from Coma ... yaar he was the alone batter who bailed us out so many times in ODI during CB series... most of the time he carried till the end..
Ha' date=' this guy can't bat outside the subcontinent in tests. Did you guys see him in England and Australia? Out to the one short and coming in every time. I'm not so sure...[/quote'] Remember it was his first tour to each country. If he hadnt been ODI captain, I dont think he would have done that well in the ODIs in Australia either. The captaincy seems to bring out the best in Dhoni. I think he'll do a good job as not only captain ... but batsman and keeper.