ICF on Facebook...Join NOW!!

h4te

:whack: is this ur fav smiley these days ?
yes, along with orlyzu2.gif
PS: what do u post on facebook ... Fap-tastic pictures ?
not really. I remain fairly 'good' on facebook. I *may* have some raunchy pictures of me partying from a couple years ago......:angelic: but, it is still creepy!

SELF PWNAGE :hysterical::hysterical: add me yo, mine is bunty420 :woot:
your name is bunty420. brah, this is not AIM or Google Talk! :hehe:
:two_thumbs_up: that will keep u in check (to some xtent) - connection to ur parents on what ur activities are :thumbs_up:
:omg: brb, changing interests to "Pujas, Bhajans, Yoga, and Studying" and activities to "Visiting temples and community service"

ZOMG, YOU HAVE FACEBOOK ?!!?!!!! WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TEL ME, MEANIE ?!! My ID is "Sweety Singh". QUICK, add me !! Then we can poke each other and cyber !!! And then perv over each other's PICS !!! YEEEEAH
sweety singh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: My id is dahibhallay wala

poke them (ur profs) and see how they react lol join groups like down with homework create a group about one of the professors
1. sexual harrassment (and none are hot enough for me to take the risk). 2. they prolly will poke back........which is awkward.... a 30 year old dude poked me. I was like "wtf....." (and i poked him back)
those friends of your parents are your In-Laws u dumb phuck
21st century arranged marriage background check :cantstop:
or will embarrass them ... H4te can not be changed ...
:eyedance:

ZOMG, YOU HAVE FACEBOOK ?!!?!!!! WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TEL ME, MEANIE ?!! My ID is "Sweety Singh". QUICK, add me !! Then we can poke each other and cyber !!! And then perv over each other's PICS !!! YEEEEAH
we went through this before. there are like 50 sweety singhs. which one is you? :finger:
dont mess up by writing Visiting pujas to do actives and some service
that was what i had before :giggle: