TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Have you seen Extras? I loved that show. If you are talking about the UK version of "The Office" is it in similar style of comedy as Extras?
Yeah Nik, both have similar styles in the 'cringe inducing' laughs that they generate. Same star and director so thats no surprise. Extras is pretty good too, though I havent seen many episodes of it.

Yup. Particularly that episode where David Brent does that ****ing crazy dance. The US one in comparison isn't uncomfortable to watch in that sense... it's just a bit bland and boring compared to the UK one.
dance_baby_dance.gif UK version is better than US one. But I still enjoy watching it

Yeah Nik, both have similar styles in the 'cringe inducing' laughs that they generate. Same star and director so thats no surprise. Extras is pretty good too, though I havent seen many episodes of it.
Cool, then I am all game for it. Got to watch from start then. :D Coming to Extras I hope you have seen the David Bowie episode. For me the ending of that episode was the best. :icflove:

Been watching more of the UK version on youtube. It is hilarious. BTW, is there a place to catch full episodes instead of these youtube parts?
Just watched the first episode of The Office and loved it. I love Ricky's cringe inducing comedy. :icflove:

Is this US version? LMAO at Raj :hysterical::hysterical:
Wait till Sheldon breaks the promise to his mother (about NO drugs when he moves to Cali) ......he gets HIGH on caffeine :(( ZOOOM ZOOOM ZOOOM ZOOM :hysterical: