"Prison Break" to wrap in spring after four seasons

Guest Hiten.

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — It's inescapable -- Fox TV is bringing "Prison Break" to an end after four seasons. The network said Tuesday that the drama starring Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell will begin airing its final episodes this spring. The series took a break after its December season debut and will conclude with about a half-dozen episodes starting April 17. It's the right move for "Prison Break" and its fans, said Kevin Reilly, Fox entertainment president. "We didn't give it the hook," Reilly told a meeting of the Television Critics Association. "The show just played out. I think you get to the point where creatively everyone feels enough stories were told." Ending the show now allows it to "finish strong," he said. http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090114/090114_prison_break/20090114/?hub=CP24Entertainment Right move, IMO. PB writers effed up Season 4 to the max. I hope they end the season 4 and PB itself on a high note :hatsoff:

ya it got pretty dull. they were running around in circles. But overall the quality didnt dip as bad as heroes. Well done. Looking forward to a new show from Scheuring.
wht are u talkin about.. HEROES is the best ! the only 3 characters i like in pb in thie order: agent mahone(sp) T-bag grechan(sp)

dude heroes season 3 has lost the charm of the first. I think the writers changed after the strike...
may be the first half but the 2nd half of s03 was awesome.. they answered so many question .. and the show is going pretty fast too ...add to that they actually put more thought in character development this season than just keep coming up with mindless twists and turns like the last season where angelina pertelli turned out to be the mom of half the characters on the show !

I stopped watching PB a few months back. It got boring. They just couldnt create the same "magic" that was in the 1st season and the only reason i tolerated the next 2 seasons was because of the 1st season. Heroes is no better. It is basically the same story over and over again. Peter goes to future and sees its a horrible place and try to stop it, losses his powers, a big conspiracy where serial killers are forgiven by the "heroes" in one episode, then fight against each other in the next, claire having some daddy issues, sylar having mommy issues.... Meanwhile, i am starting to watch seinfeld again. Just saw the pilot 2 days back and already have the 1st 2 seasons on my ipod. TV shows these days are crap.