The Wall Stands firm

Re: The Wall Stands firm You guys have to understand one thing...As a Batsman, first few balls of your new innings are crucial..you need bit of luck at times...SRT was not able to go past that..happens with best of best...I would have been might pissed if had been out for 20 odd runs...

Re: The Wall Stands firm Jayasuriya to Dravid, out Caught by Muralitharan!! flighted delivery on the off, Dravid comes down the track and goes inside out and drives in the air, he tries to clear long off, holes out there to Murali, he is not one who will drop those and this is childish cricket from Dravid, he picked up 17 in the last over, was dropped the previous ball and still with cramps decided to use his feet and go over the top, absolutely unnecessar

Re: The Wall Stands firm

You guys have to understand one thing...As a Batsman' date=' first few balls of your new innings are crucial..you need bit of luck at times...SRT was not able to go past that..happens with best of best...I would have been might pissed if had been out for 20 odd runs...[/quote'] i am with you. so much better that he got out for a BIG FAT ZERO!

In any game, out of 6, 3 get in and 3 have failure..Today it was Sehwag and Dravid....Sehwag got in...was playing well..and plays stupid shot.. I hate batsman who get a start and throw it away...
What about batsmen who refuse to get a good start except against BERMUDA?

Re: The Wall Stands firm >Sachin ZERO Tendulkar Did you forget he was biggest reason we were runners up in WC2003... even Dravid did not start agianst Bangla... As I said every game 2-3 batsman get it right. Those who get it right, make sure score it big...thats why SRT was good..whenever he got start..he made them count...

>Sachin ZERO Tendulkar Did you forget he was biggest reason we were runners up in WC2003... even Dravid did not start agianst Bangla... As I said every game 2-3 batsman get it right. Those who get it right, make sure score it big...thats why SRT was good..whenever he got start..he made them count...
Fuk 2003. We are in 2007. He got two biz zeros here. I find it appalling that you criticize Sehwag and Dravid and think two zeros by sachin is ok cause the poor fellow didn't get a start. :duh:

Jayasuriya to Dravid' date=' out Caught by Muralitharan!! flighted delivery on the off, Dravid comes down the track and goes inside out and drives in the air, he tries to clear long off, holes out there to Murali, he is not one who will drop those and this is childish cricket from Dravid, he picked up 17 in the last over, was dropped the previous ball and still with cramps decided to use his feet and go over the top, absolutely unnecessar[/quote'] see he threw his wicket.. all of them deserve to lose.. for the good of the country, its better exit out in 1st round..