IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Ryder was great in the first game. the idiots dropped him and now his confidence is down. i stay in indira nagar, there is a famous sai baba temple here, today being thursday, there wud be a huge traffic jam in the road ever week. but today, there was no Q in the temple and the traffic was smooth! last saturday i rushed to Lord Balai temple on 100ft road in between games.there used to be a crowd of at least 60-80 at 8.00 pm generally but there was only 7 people in the temple! All due to IPL!
Oh.. so you live in blore too... gud to know..

Maan, Hats off to you for your strategy and brilliant tactics on SS! For a late starter, u are just too good!Keep it up!
I don't agree with you on the tactics though. At the end of the day, it is really luck as you are gambling. When everyone said there was rain around and the useless weather.com predcited 60% rain throughout the duration of the game, I just said to myself the Royals bowlers wouldn't get a chance to bowl. SO I did not pick any of them. In fact, I was almost going t post to Shane that picking Warnie and Munaf in his side could very well cost him his position. Glad did not make an embarassment of myself. Also, with lots of unrest the Knight Riders team and they picking up Bangar and Agarkar, I just thought Dada was being sidelined and would bat low down the order. He did bat low down the order but that made the difference I guess. I still feel getting your best 4 right is always a very big gamble and the competition is very much open.

Varun bhaayi... Super over is the part of the game yaar... include keejiye naa... Mein number 1 ho jaaoongaa..
Pathan, Gayle, Mccullum and Mendis are all in my team so not sure what the inclusion of super over will do to my ranking

Looks like this is a tough cookie to crack. on a 1 game a day, all u do is substitute 8 players and get -80. not too bad. Its only when there's a 2 games, there's the problem. I guess at the rate im going ill end up in the 20-40 range. Not bad considering more than 240 participants.

Suprized to see meself still on top, i was out yesterday night, so couldnt watch the game, one of my friends is a dada fanatic, he gave me a call joyous about dada scoring a 50, i was happy at first, but soon i realized that i ddnt have in my SS team, asked him about Pathan and he said he too smoked them around the park Lolz, i felt i might have dropped to may be somewhere down to 4th or 5th, when i returned back checked on SS, saw myself still on top somehow, lolz, but it may be not for long

Suprized to see meself still on top, i was out yesterday night, so couldnt watch the game, one of my friends is a dada fanatic, he gave me a call joyous about dada scoring a 50, i was happy at first, but soon i realized that i ddnt have in my SS team, asked him about Pathan and he said he too smoked them around the park Lolz, i felt i might have dropped to may be somewhere down to 4th or 5th, when i returned back checked on SS, saw myself still on top somehow, lolz, but it may be not for long
No Buddy! u r rocking! way to go!