Silent Viewers of ICF - READ HERE

Rajiv

Its not abt SS team, my pt was so many users come here and plays SS and all...no one posts anything so this was to lure them in..instead I got what I expected, regular members doing their timepass

:hehe: I saw posts from manoj_admlab sometime ago. But nobody else. Kallumama also had a team I think in SS.
These are all the posts of manoj_adlamb http://indiancricketfans.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=3099 He has been quite active previously and has got more than a 1000 posts For those who do not know to check the member names and posts, ICF etc. in the forum, you can check or search from this link http://indiancricketfans.com/memberlist.php Rajiv add the memberlist link at the top .. others can be helped in finding members using that link Maybe you could keep it in the quick links section if you do not want to make the member profiles public

Nearly 7000 registered members' date=' only a fraction of them post, some oldies have slowed down.[/quote'] When the cricket season (Indian) slows down ppl dont post, to draw them in a suggestion is to widen the 'Chit-Chat' and 'Political' sections, loosen up some religious discussions and make this a portal for all india related discussion during the off season.

When the cricket season (Indian) slows down ppl dont post' date=' to draw them in a suggestion is to widen the 'Chit-Chat' and 'Political' sections, [b']loosen up some religious discussions and make this a portal for all india related discussion during the off season.
why are religious discussons needed .. that will make the forum look ugly .. political discussions are fine but I dont think religious discussions should be allowed as it might lead to ugly discussions sometimes between people

When the cricket season (Indian) slows down ppl dont post' date=' to draw them in a suggestion is to widen the 'Chit-Chat' and 'Political' sections, loosen up some religious discussions and make this a portal for all india related discussion during the off season.[/quote'] For most of us this is our home, all year round, during the off season, yes Chit Chat and Other Sports get a good run.

why are religious discussons needed .. that will make the forum look ugly .. political discussions are fine but I dont think religious discussions should be allowed as it might lead to ugly discussions sometimes between people
In hindsight i think its a good decision.

In hindsight i think its a good decision.
Bhai all people are not as sensible as you and so they will not keep a polite religious discussions... they will go hyper and start abusing other religions which will hurt the other posters and the discussion will turn ugly .. it is good but we all know that it will not remain clean discussions for long