Should Vengsarkar be fired.

gator

I had voted that Chappell should be fired. A lot of cleaning needs to happen in our cricket and one of the prime culprits is Vengsarkar, who is as culpable as Chappell in my opinion.... Another reason should be, to balance out the mumbai lobby.... from an earlier post of mine,... "All the youngsters were thrown out, and grampas returned.... jus the oppposite of what dravid and greggie were trying to accomplish.... for short term credit, Colonel cost us the world cup..... the world cup matches so far were won on singles and twos wen non-minnows were involved... fielding and running between the wickets were of the utmost need..... He must take responsibility for this and resign..... he took us back to 2004-05 wen for the exact same reason(old and egoistic legs), we were losing to all and sundry in holland, england and SL...."

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired. Vengsarkar, Chappell, and their lack of any cohesive plan was a huge factor in our poor show. As I said earlier, they should be the first casualties. We were losing prior to the WC as well but atleast the team and strategies were in line with the captain and coach's thoughts and one could have expected a turnaround because the same personnel and strategies had worked well for the past year. But with a complete change in the key personnel which was followed by dumping of what had worked for the past year, we were always going to rely on individual performances which sadly did not happen.

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired. tht show-man fired powar, gambhir, raina, kaif, and he sent pathan home midway through a series and broke him, while his form was off, but still averaged 32 with the ball (Bajji averages 50 in the last few matches)... put an end to sending Dhoni and Pathan up the order, which won us a lot of matches... he playing naked to the galleries....

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired.

Yep ' date=' Both Vengsarkar and Chappell should be fired. Vengy for giving Chappell a team he didn't want and Chappell for wanting a team he will never get.[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired.

Vengarkar should be fired immediately. His choosing of Jaffer for ODIs' date=' making Tendulkar the vice captain were some of the biggest blunders.[/quote'] vengy has too much of a mumbai bias to be the chief selector and according to reports....he is included in the mafia....

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired. No Doubt...That motormouth should be fired...immediately.. there were three centre of powers in the team India...instead of Just One.. i say..Dravid should stay as captain...only on his terms..and that should be to kick out the non-performing politicians from the team... one a$$ holes has left..nor its the time to kick another...i don;t want to write his name..and glorify him in my post...but he is also one of the reasons for divisions in the team... there can not be to Talwar in one Myan..???

Re: Should Vengsarkar be fired. rads..who else but Saurabh Chandidas Ganguly... He came in the team because of Politics... as we all know....Since Ganguly Returned from failed England county stint ...and started playing in domestics... Gambhir has out -performed him...in every match...still he was preferred... all his performance in WC has been to establish himself..in a selfish manner..... can you believe he back stabbed Dalmia...when Dalmia was of no use to him.... i have always belived...if Greg was cobra then ganguly is viper... both needs to go....if indian cricket needs to start afresh...else...it will be too late ...