Time to Leave Australia ?

Desi Cartman

Those skinheads still exist? Desi - you can't bring down entire population for bunch of fools - I mean its not that whites don't beat up whites, they don't get any attention. But if there was a %, AUS with sorta disconnected from the world so they maybe less resistant to immigrants
You are right , there have been 50 cases of stabbing in Melbourne in the last one month including 3-4 against Indians. Worrying thing is that last to last month it was Zero. % wise yes its not much but most stabbings happen around pubs, night clubs or due to gang violence but these attacks are not due to these reasons .. btw my mum called me since she heard another attack on an Indian house in Sydney .. someone threw a petrol bomb

You are right , there have been 50 cases of stabbing in Melbourne in the last one month including 3-4 against Indians. Worrying thing is that last to last month it was Zero. % wise yes its not much but most stabbings happen around pubs, night clubs or due to gang violence but these attacks are not due to these reasons .. btw my mum called me since she heard another attack on an Indian house in Sydney .. someone threw a petrol bomb
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Petrol-bomb-hurled-at-Indian-youth-in-Australia/articleshow/4591983.cms ..thats it, buy a gun and start shooting

good news :emc: at work Five teens changed over separate attacks on Indian students

Five teenagers have been charged - one with attempted murder - over separate attacks on Indian students in Melbourne's suburbs. A 17-year-old male from Glenroy has been charged with attempted murder after four Indian students were attacked with a screwdriver by gatecrashers at a party in Hadfield, in Melbourne's north, on Saturday night. One of the victims remains in intensive care in hospital. An 18-year-old man from Heidelberg West was questioned in relation to the attack but has since been released. Police have also charged four minors from Melbourne's west over the brutal bashing of a 21-year-old Indian student who was going home on a Werribee line train after The teenage boys, from Hoppers Crossing and Tarneit, are due to face a Children's Court later today. They have been charged with offences including affray, intentionally causing injury, recklessly causing injury and robbery. Deputy Commissioner Kieran Walshe said today he did not believe the attacks were racially motivated, rather that offenders were focusing on "soft targets". "I don't think they are in general. We think the majority of these things occur through opportunistic activity," he said. He said he believed some Indian students were being attacked because they were by nature quiet and passive people, they travelled late at night, often alone and carried expensive gadgets. "Really what we're saying to them is to be aware of their surroundings, try and walk in areas that are well-lit. If you're walking on a road walk towards the traffic, if you're out in a public place, don't count money," Deputy Commissioner Walshe said. As the attacks continue to create outrage in India, police have moved to assure the community that extra resources are being thrown at the problem through the Embona armed robbery taskforce. Chief Commissioner Simon Overland has also met with the Consulate General of India. A dedicated helpline for Indian students who have been victims of crime began operation earlier this month. The helpline (1800342800) is staffed from 10am to 5pm, and 7pm to 11pm, Monday to Friday.

btw only 2-3 days ago I saw an Indian count $100 notes on the train .. I have no freaking idea how stupid some people can be :wall:
This is what I have been saying all the while, Indian students in particular don't have safety awareness. This leads them to be easy targets anywhere in the world, be it Australia or USA.

This is what I have been saying all the while' date=' Indian students in particular don't have safety awareness. This leads them to be easy targets anywhere in the world, be it Australia or USA.[/quote'] yes and overall there have been more attacks like these in Melbourne and also the fact that Indian population in Australia is growing rapidly. Even in the city I can see so many desis while 6-7 years ago it wasnt the case

btw only 2-3 days ago I saw an Indian count $100 notes on the train .. I have no freaking idea how stupid some people can be :wall:
OMG that's beyond retarded... The desis gambling their $100s away in Crown on the other hand are pretty amusing!

This is what I have been saying all the while' date=' Indian students in particular don't have safety awareness. This leads them to be easy targets anywhere in the world, be it Australia or USA.[/quote'] Thats not lack of safety awareness. Thats plain dumbness. You do that in any country and you are inviting trouble.

How safe are Indians in India??
Pretty safe I would say. I stay in Mumbai which still remains one of the safest cities. Places like Delhi are still crime prone...especially against women. Other places are quite safe....especially smaller cities and towns. Hate crimes are pretty low (unless politically motivated planned riots are carried out). You don't risk getting killed for no reason when you go out of house.

Pretty safe I would say. I stay in Mumbai which still remains one of the safest cities. Places like Delhi are still crime prone...especially against women. Other places are quite safe....especially smaller cities and towns. Hate crimes are pretty low (unless politically motivated planned riots are carried out). You don't risk getting killed for no reason when you go out of house.
:hmmm:

How safe are Indians in India??
India is perfectly safe at least the big cities .. I stay in Delhi and hardly are there any problems .. there are rare incidents but most are like rape etc. and hardly are there any stabbing, killiing etc. .. I think Delhi , Mumbai etc. is a lot more safe than these Sydney, Melbourne etc. .. you can go around in local trains and buses and I can guarantee nobody can stab or attack you .. I dont know how can people attack in a train or a bus in Australia .. what were the other people in the train doing there.. why did the other people not capture the attackers .. in India you would have the whole crowd giving a public dhulaai to the attackers.. nobody would dare to attack in a train or a bus in India especially in Delhi