NDTV Poll

Re: NDTV Poll This is my suggestion.. Let Zonal selection exist..but let East Zone guy look after North Zone and so on...If particular selector backs anyone from his alloted zone and that player goes on and does well..that selector should be rewarded..

Re: NDTV Poll

This is my suggestion.. Let Zonal selection exist..but let East Zone guy look after North Zone and so on...If particular selector backs anyone from his alloted zone and that player goes on and does well..that selector should be rewarded..
I agree. Some kind of reward for promoting a guy from other zome who performs... its WIN-WIN for all. :wtg: :wtg:

Re: NDTV Poll 1. first of all ..it shoudl be made a paid job....and they must be asked to watch all the matches with their report on each series or even on each match if possible.. 2. We must develop an intelligent and accurate system to develop a ranking of our players for domestic matches.. 3. we must develop some sporting pitches..some tought pitches ( bouncy, Spinning and seaming) and some dead pitches... philhaal itna kaphi hai...

This is my suggestion.. Let Zonal selection exist..but let East Zone guy look after North Zone and so on...If particular selector backs anyone from his alloted zone and that player goes on and does well..that selector should be rewarded..
are u mad? this will just encourage player "sauda" between selectors.

Re: NDTV Poll selectors should not only watch every match,but after each match, write a report, and write about the positives and negatives of the performance of EACH player, and submit it to the bcci. If you want money for watching cricket, better be prepared to write.

All future tours will have 25 players in the Indian squad (WTF??)
Isn't there an ICC mandated limit to 15 or 14?
Thats only for ICC events. But I agree 25 players is crazy when more than half of them will just be picking up phone calls, making them rum and coke, and arranging rendevous with local women.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: NDTV Poll We have been told in past sachin was instructed to play sheet anchor role hence he curbed his instinct. Dada and laxman well they have been made very insecuare i guess if they are not playing their natural game. Don't know what BCCI meant by yuvraj's talent is his undoing.

We have been told in past sachin was instructed to play sheet anchor role hence he curbed his instinct. Dada and laxman well they have been made very insecuare i guess if they are not playing their natural game. Don't know what BCCI meant by yuvraj's talent is his undoing.
True