SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

That's correct, but it shows the local time of the user (so it's 8:30 pm for you MM, 7:30 pm for me.. etc) So whatever time it shows as the start time for you finey, that's when the team selection closes.
You even did a local time for that particular user ? Brilliant. :thumbs_up:
can we change the teams for each match? or are we stuck with the team that we choose at the beginning nvm, read the first post :tounge_smile:
Hehe, i'll explain anyway. Since I haven't yet implemented the substitution mechanism, it might change a bit. Thinking of one free-substitution to start off with (you might still see a 'penalty' but that's only so that your total score doesn't change on choosing a player who's got a lot of points). After the first free sub, you'll get charged 50,100,150,200,250,500,1000, etc for each subsequent substitution.
It's accessible via the Top Menu (Games->Super Selector), or just visit this link: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=superselector Pak vs India is open, Please enter your teams.
Varun, Is the FIRST POST of this thread (referenced above) the latest and greatest rules. Basically, if I want to go to ONE source of truth on the rules, will it be the post#1 of this thread at all times? Please confirm.
Varun, Is the FIRST POST of this thread (referenced above) the latest and greatest rules. Basically, if I want to go to ONE source of truth on the rules, will it be the post#1 of this thread at all times? Please confirm.
Yes mam :P
I had sehwag and Asif in my teams. Want to replace them. It is not letting me do it. How do I substitute players?
Substitution mechanism is being worked on right now. It will be available soon