The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Gul Panag married in bollywood style yet most unusual ways gul-panag-marriage-images.jpg The bollywood actress and former Miss India Gul Panag has been known for her own style whether it comes to movies selection or the style of her marriage. Turning 30 actress Gul Panag marriage with her long time friend Rishi Attari saw a flavour of bollywood movies Jai- Veeru ride in Sholay and Munna Circuit bike ride in Munnabhai MBBS. The newly married couple drove in a Royal Enfield bike with side car along with other baratis following the same style. Gul Panag married also took place in truly Punjabi style in a Gurudwara in Panchkula. The complete affair was very low profile and very close friends and family members attended the marriage. Very limited guest from bollywood solemnized her wedding. Some of the celebrity guests were Alankrita Shrivastava, TV actor and former VJ Shruti Seth. The actress has always maintained her own style since her early days in career. After winning Miss India in 1999, Gul Panag made New Delhi as her base unlike many other actresses who prefer to move to Mumbai for make big in bollywood. Also she choose good mix of commercial and art cinema even in her early stage of acting career. She is one of the most techno-savvy actresses in bollywood. She shared and expressed her opinions on many aspects on her Twitter. However she kept her marriage plans deep secret and it got known only few days before her Sangeet ceremony in last week.

I did courier driving for a bit when I was younger and I used to deliver things to this guy whose job it was to grind rust off metal gates. He had a tiny little shed in an industrial estate and pretty much all he did all day was grind these gates. He had a big sign out the front of his shed that said mechanical engineering. There certainly wasn't any mechanical engineering going on there from what I could see. Rusty gate restoration would have been a better title I think. Yeah, I think engineering has gone from "using maths and science to solve problems in a professional manner", to just "doing something".
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: