Ram

The Never Ending Thread

:girly1: Really! I thought all they do is eat samosas and have some kind of lottery for money.
lol i'm sure we can be a little more imaginative then samosas!! :hehe: now watch the boys follow this thread like there's no tommorrow!!

@ Radikha K. I never paid much attention to internet forums. Ocasionally post here and there, although the 10 odd posts per day may suggest otherwise, for a few laughs. To escape the daily grind, you can say. @ Tex, dude, cut the p.o.r.n crap. Seriously, the p.o.r.n references are in poor taste.

Looks like both the aunties have got no work today. Btw' date=' do you ppl ever COOK at home?:eyedance:[/quote'] sharma uncle us girls can multi task!! aaj mein kaam oe hi hu pretending to look serious and do some work!! as for cooking i'm a fab cook Mr CG se pooch lo!! ya fir apni biwi bachon ke saath dinner pe aajana!!:icflove:

sharma uncle us girls can multi task!! aaj mein kaam oe hi hu pretending to look serious and do some work!! as for cooking i'm a fab cook Mr CG se pooch lo!! ya fir apni biwi bachon ke saath dinner pe aajana!!:icflove:
:woot: I know no Hindi, make it a point to post in English when you are replying back to me.:protest:
I do more burning than cooking...........:--D I am a stay at home mom right now....
:nice:

:woot: I know no Hindi, make it a point to post in English when you are replying back to me.:protest: :nice:
i said ask Mr CG for proof of me being a good cook! then again if you see him u will get ur answer without asking :giggle:

i said ask Mr CG for proof of me being a good cook! then again if you see him u will get ur answer without asking :giggle:
good one...
You are sharma and don't know Hindi?
I am not a Sharma. I belong to the "Atul Sharma Fan Brigade"...hence changed my moniker. :orderorder:

Yea time no change it. With the EPL about to kick off I am thinking of changing it w.r.t. Champions Man Utd:king:
Only for you to be dissapponted at the end of the Season. :hehe:

What else do u expect in namma Chennai macha?
just give her a couple of brandy's!!
Me and my gf are childhood friends. Both our families know that we are seeing each other for the past four years but that woman ewwww:banghead: Did your accounts get activated? Mine is still under moderation.:nervous:

I don't think its a good idea to be talking about going to mess around on another board on this site. You do know members of that site do occasionally visit this site. Surprised MODs haven't done anything about it yet. Plan your mission via PM.

Me and my gf are childhood friends. Both our families know that we are seeing each other for the past four years but that woman ewwww:banghead: Did your accounts get activated? Mine is still under moderation.:nervous:
Arey yaar goli maar moderators ko. Mine was activated in a Giffy....Maybe ISI is watching this thread :hmmm: About ur gf's mother, just butter her yaar. Is she a southie or a northie?

Arey yaar goli maar moderators ko. Mine was activated in a Giffy....Maybe ISI is watching this thread :hmmm: About ur gf's mother, just butter her yaar. Is she a southie or a northie?
mera bhi activate nahi hua! :hitler:

I don't think its a good idea to be talking about going to mess around on another board on this site. You do know members of that site do occasionally visit this site. Surprised MODs haven't done anything about it yet. Plan your mission via PM.
:secret: anyway chill man we werent planning a major attack just a bit of mild p*ss taking! hai na sanju!!

Afridi Afridi goes to the toilet to pee Merry Merry Sultan of the pakis is he Fast Afridi fast Inzi is waiting for his turn, can't you see:toilet: Afridi spends more time than at the crease Inzi bhai doesn't look all that pleased Finally, the Sultan is out with a huge glee Inzi bhai smacks right on this knee But the Sultan hits back at Inzi bhai's bee Inzi bhai is down and the Sultan gets the crown.:king: PS: Kinda lame..will improvise tomorrow:bow:

:hysterical:

Afridi Afridi goes to the toilet to pee Merry Merry Sultan of the pakis is he Fast Afridi fast Inzi is waiting for his turn, can't you see:toilet: Afridi spends more time than at the crease Inzi bhai doesn't look all that pleased Finally, the Sultan is out with a huge glee Inzi bhai smacks right on this knee But the Sultan hits back at Inzi bhai's bee Inzi bhai is down and the Sultan gets the crown.:king: PS: Kinda lame..will improvise tomorrow:bow:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sanju u rock man!! :nice:

Seems like it was concieved on the mighty throne.........:--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just to let you know' date=' I m still poor. I bought a lottery ticket for Au$80 Million draw couple of days ago but ............ :(([/quote'] i know, i bought a ticket for the max prize of $240 million, but alas, in the end i was only lucky enough to win the $1 million regular prize :((

i know' date=' i bought a ticket for the max prize of $240 million, but alas, in the end i was only lucky enough to win the $1 million regular prize :(([/quote'] liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg :whack::whack::whack::whack::whack::whack::whack:

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg
they're making a new one? :woot::woot::woot::woot: i am so excited! is jim carrey doing this one too? please tell me so!!!! :pray: it better not be like that burce almighty 2 **** :headshake: LiarLiar.jpg

Just to let you know' date=' I m still poor. I bought a lottery ticket for Au$80 Million draw couple of days ago but ............ :(([/quote'] damn damn that throws out my plans of drugging u and taking all ur money! :doh: lifes so unfair!!