496/4 in 50 Overs

Sooda

Re: 496/4 in 50 Overs here it is 268: a world record score Best known as a whirlwind opening batsman in limited overs cricket, his greatest achievement in the one-day game was scoring a remarkable 268 against Glamorgan at the Oval in the 4th round of the C & G Trophy in 2002, a world record individual high score in all senior one-day cricket. This blistering assault took just 160 balls and included 30 fours and 12 sixes. Surrey's final total of 438 - 5 in 50 overs was almost matched by Glamorgan who scored 429 all out and is remembered as the highest scoring one day match in the history of county cricket.

Re: 496/4 in 50 Overs

here it is 268: a world record score Best known as a whirlwind opening batsman in limited overs cricket, his greatest achievement in the one-day game was scoring a remarkable 268 against Glamorgan at the Oval in the 4th round of the C & G Trophy in 2002, a world record individual high score in all senior one-day cricket. This blistering assault took just 160 balls and included 30 fours and 12 sixes. Surrey's final total of 438 - 5 in 50 overs was almost matched by Glamorgan who scored 429 all out and is remembered as the highest scoring one day match in the history of county cricket.
i think i am familiar with this match. basically from what i remember it was a screwed up ground where one side the boundary was so small that just a little dink shot over the infield and it was 6