The irony of it all

cowboysfan

His posts are eerily similar to a padosi fan . Illogical and stupid. Almost similar argument from him. :hysterical:
ignorance at it's best:two_thumbs_up:
Did you even comprehend what Dhoni said? He mentioned about a specific bilateral series. You are mixing world cup with a bilateral series. Both happened in different places. Just read it like 1000 times. It might get through to you eventually.
He never mentioned anything about bilateral series...:lol: you said that they didn't have to play an ODI series right after T20 world cup but they did...you were proven wrong so stop using abuses to get over your mistakes...
Because they were not having ODI series after that? What a lameass question is that.
Get your stats right T20 World cup final 2007 (September 24 2007) - http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/287879.html First ODI against OZ (September 29 2007) - http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/297793.html
So you don't know the difference between a bilateral series and a world cup. More lame proofs. :hysterical:
ignorance at it's best:two_thumbs_up: He never mentioned anything about bilateral series...:lol: you said that they didn't have to play an ODI series right after T20 world cup but they did...you were proven wrong so stop using abuses to get over your mistakes...
What mistakes.. you couldn't understand a simple sentence yet. I said 1000 times. Read it more. Eventually.. you might get lucky..
It's not only about you...NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CARES WHETHER YOU GIVE A FLYING FRACK ABOUT CRAZINESS OR NOT...IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU...
You have completely lost it. Read my post again if you did not understand what was written there and then come back with a quality measurement of tests and T20 if you can because I have no interest in telling you why a $10 w.h0re gets more action in her life than a $1000 w.h0re.
What mistakes.. you couldn't understand a simple sentence yet. I said 1000 times. Read it more. Eventually.. you might get lucky..
Ignorant again... I don't think you should read the sentence again because it's too tough to follow for your peanut sized brain
it's getting difficult for us to get into T20 groove. Most of us treat them as warm-up for ODIs.
Where is the word BILATERAL? :dontknow:
You have completely lost it. Read my post again if you did not understand what was written there and then come back with a quality measurement of tests and T20 if you can because I have no interest in telling you why a $10 w.h0re gets more action in her life than a $1000 w.h0re.
so cricket is w.h0re. to you? :dontknow: you are worthless to talk to... as far as money is concerned...Test packages are cheaper than T20 packages It's more like this Why does a grandma's aged w.h0re gets less action compared to a 22 year old one...
Ignorant again... I don't think you should read the sentence again because it's too tough to follow for your peanut sized brain Where is the word BILATERAL? :dontknow:
Oh you need to use the word? India also lost in t20 world cup this year. Did he say that? No. He is referring to a series that preceded a ODI series against the same country. Happened in New Zealand. India lost two T20s then won ODI series. Now here India loses one. Here also T20s precede ODIs. Wowie wow.. Hope you understand what he meant.
Oh you need to use the word? India also lost in t20 world cup this year. Did he say that? No. He is referring to a series that preceded a ODI series against the same country. Happened in New Zealand. India lost two T20s then won ODI series. Now here India loses one. Here also T20s precede ODIs. Wowie wow.. Hope you understand what he meant.
but you said that tests are worthless...
No' date=' it's not.[/quote'] Thank you! I rest my case with you and do not want to converse with you any more on this thread This is my answer, I feel that Test cricket has it's ups and downs. It sometimes makes one feel as if it has quality yet the format of the game flaws in various situations. This is what I think about it, you may have different opinions and I appreciate them