IPL 2010 - News, Views and Opinion thread.

Dirty_South

isn't IPL sometime in April? then y in the world do players need visas NOW? its clear that this scum bag doesn't want any Pakis to take part in IPL. Whatever the reason, I am glad that Umar and Aamer will get some breathing space to mature in international arena. Nothing would please me MORE than seeing a PERMANENT ban on Paki players to play in IPL.

isn't IPL sometime in April? then y in the world do players need visas NOW? its clear that this scum bag doesn't want any Pakis to take part in IPL. Whatever the reason' date=' I am glad that Umar and Aamer will get some breathing space to mature in international arena. Nothing would please me MORE than seeing a PERMANENT ban on Paki players to play in IPL.[/quote'] at least some one is smart! YUP, we dont want pakis in our country nor in our IPL

Don't jump the gun mate' date=' you don't even know what happened yet. All you know that PCB was not ready with the visas on the deadline. You don't know why. Knowing PCB, they must have screwed up.[/quote'] man who cares if you have a visa in early december when you are turing in march-april.. but as i said i am hppy of the result of that : Pakistani players not going t IPL

man who cares if you have a visa in early december when you are turing in march-april.. but as i said i am hppy of the result of that : Pakistani players not going t IPL
I am happy that Pakis are out of IPL but just for the knowledge of the Pakis with lesser knowledge, there is something called auction in IPL which will be held in this month and hence, clearance was required so that franchises can be sure about their IPL team players before the auctions... anyways I dont expect Pakis to do anything except to jump to conclusions.. and you proved that :winky:

isn't IPL sometime in April? then y in the world do players need visas NOW? its clear that this scum bag doesn't want any Pakis to take part in IPL. Whatever the reason' date=' I am glad that Umar and Aamer will get some breathing space to mature in international arena. Nothing would please me MORE than seeing a PERMANENT ban on Paki players to play in IPL.[/quote'] Yes. Another conspiracy theory to make sure your team of champions is out of the tournament :rolleyes:. Did you bother to read the entire newspiece and try to comprehend it ?
"We have been informed by the PCB that they have not been able to obtain the visas as of now. So we are not able to extend the deadline," Modi told the Times Now channel. "Today is the absolute deadline for confirmation of Pakistani players [to take part in the IPL]. The exchange window [ends] the day after tomorrow.
Transfer window is coming up soon and do you really want the league to ponder upon "maybe participating players" ? If your incompetent board failed to get visas right now, what is the guarantee of them getting the visas in April ? As always, it is never your fault but a conspiracy theory that is working against you. :rolleyes:

As much as I (am starting to) despise IPL, I think your players would really want to participate in such 'cashing in' league. PCB is in such a turmoil that they cannot afford a kookaburra ball for their domestic games :dontknow:. P.S: **** OFF MODI :finger:

errrm i wouldve been more happy if our players did take part in ipl, well thats not the case, but not dispointed as we have australia tour coming up, and payers would need break as well before lifting another trophy under afridis captaincy. I guess people on the both side are happy so well done modi, for once you have done the right thing:hatsoff:

Looking at your reactions' date=' a neutral would start thinking you guys are happy because for once, you`ll get the chance to take home some accolades.:hysterical:[/quote'] ?? I dont get you. If Afridi had played for Hyderabd and they had won would the accolade be for Afridi or the team? Its an Indian doemstic league and it will be an Indian franchise which will win. there is no Lahore Badshah here