Why do Indians ( Desis ) Stare at each other

Rajiv

I think the most stare you get from other desis is when you walk into a patel brothers store with your gori gf or some random Indian chaat house
very good point. you get stares when you are hanging out with the natives (or after watching avatar - the colonials who killed the natives and became the natives) - preferrably white folk. i dont think a lot of the "staring" desi people would chance a second look at you if you hanging out with a black/east asian girl.

very good point. you get stares when you are hanging out with the natives (or after watching avatar - the colonials who killed the natives and became the natives) - preferrably white folk. i dont think a lot of the "staring" desi people would chance a second look at you if you hanging out with a black/east asian girl.
I am not sure about that. I think Indians stare at you when you are with a person of any other nationality.

I am not sure about that. I think Indians stare at you when you are with a person of any other nationality.
I think there are two kinds of stare..... positive/jealous... ie: wow he's a lucky guy kinda stare or negative/looking down on you ie: saala, aur kisiko nehi mila kya(trans 4 southies: he couldn't find anyone else??) stare Since Indians in general are inwardly racists....if they see a fellow desi with a black or chinki ...immediately negative stare...... see a desi with a white girl even if she's ugly...automatically will get positive stare UNLESS she's morbidly obese

I think there are two kinds of stare..... positive/jealous... ie: wow he's a lucky guy kinda stare or negative/looking down on you ie: saala, aur kisiko nehi mila kya(trans 4 southies: he couldn't find anyone else??) stare Since Indians in general are inwardly racists....if they see a fellow desi with a black or chinki ...immediately negative stare...... see a desi with a white girl even if she's ugly...automatically will get positive stare UNLESS she's morbidly obese
yes thats what i meant actually. but bro, u generalized all indians. thats wrong.

so what happens if its a desi girl and kala or anything other than desi?? and consider the fact that not every girl and guy walking down the street are GF and BF it could be professional like say girls an estate agent guy is a prospective tenant about to be shown properties?? those stares are so much worst i can tell you because our desi's tend to be the 1st to frown at a guy and a girl walking down the street together

Mr CG knows its harmless he laughs about me doing it all the time! whats wrong with ur foot? :dontknow:
either MR. CG is for real and innocent or u have competition - and MR. CG doesnt care about you. or MR. CG is your imaginary husband whom u created because 1) u r fat and hence you cant get a decent boyfriend or 2) defensive mechanism against guys here or MR. CG is a pervert who enjoys his wife staring at other guys. so many options.

either MR. CG is for real and innocent or u have competition - and MR. CG doesnt care about you. or MR. CG is your imaginary husband whom u created because 1) u r fat and hence you cant get a decent boyfriend or 2) defensive mechanism against guys here or MR. CG is a pervert who enjoys his wife staring at other guys. so many options.
other option my dear is that i have an honest enough relationship with my husband that means he trusts i would never fail him in anyway! ur narrow minded way of thinking clearly shows u have much growing up to do!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:(( cg snapped at me.
read your own post again then you will see why!! but seriously it works both ways when ur married u have to learn to trust each other accept that looking at the opposite sex IS natural even after marriage!! no point letting that be reason for the 2 of you to argue! as long its only looking there is no harm!

so what happens if its a desi girl and kala or anything other than desi?? and consider the fact that not every girl and guy walking down the street are GF and BF it could be professional like say girls an estate agent guy is a prospective tenant about to be shown properties?? those stares are so much worst i can tell you because our desi's tend to be the 1st to frown at a guy and a girl walking down the street together
If you are a desi girl going out with a black guy you are an absolute no holds barred loser unless he is a sportstar. :winky: A guy and a girl walking down the street, I can tell 10 times out of 10 whether they are intimate or not. :winky:

Yeah I agree with you more or less on that. A lot of Indians these days however pay no attention to you whatsoever. Things are changing.