Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

I've seen Iron Maiden(twice!), Motorhead, Velvet Revolver, OPETH, Arch Enemy...and few more really good ones Not to mention DREAM THEATER! I play the drums and Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater (he also plays for Liquid Tension Experiment who have most of the members from Dream Theater) is IMO one of the best in the business: tgnue2r8vlM

What would you rate out of 10 ? How are the ticket prices btw, hopefully not to expensive :pray:
9/10 easily. Im not a hugely experienced gig-goer so I dont have high standards to compare it to. But it WAS U2 and they were awseome. The stage and setting was great. Paid £40+, not a huge amount. They had Elbow supporting, who are a class band too. Was great day all round.

Sooda, not sure if you know a band called "Apocalyptica" but god damn, they do some AWESOME, AWESOME covers of Metallica songs. Seriously, you should hear the renditions of "Nothing Else Matters" or "Unforgiven", they are simply haunting. What I would give to watch these guys live, they are simply phenomenal. ------- :hail:Apocalyptica-Plays-Metallica-By-Four-Cellos.jpg -----