Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read )

King

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) >>>Haven't really paid attention to any posts on the Sportnetwork board under any topics to do with Chappello or Dravid, so wouldn't know. You need to pay more attention....last few months have been all about anti dravid/chappell rant... then only can you make statements like>>>>>No need to get so wound up over Anil's board, or to tar all the posters/moderators there with the same brush.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) Salil point is he is claiming as if mods of this board have nothing else to do than try sabotage his forum.. Nobody cares about his fcuking forum here certainly not me ..

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read )

Gaurang used to be good but now everything he writes has to have a kick dravid or chappell angle to it hence it loses some credibility....
Haven't really paid attention to any posts on the Sportnetwork board under any topics to do with Chappello or Dravid, so wouldn't know. But Birbal also posts a fair bit on the Victor Trumper board, and I've seen very little from him there with an overtly anti-Dravid angle. As far as his comments about Chappell go, the ones I've read from him on the VTCB aren't one-eyed agenda posts, but very well constructed arguments. No need to get so wound up over Anil's board, or to tar all the posters/moderators there with the same brush.
Don't be so naive Salil, not so many will jump ship just because of one single guy. There was usually joy and sense of satisfaction when India lost but they were proved to be Nostradamus with regards to Chappell and Rahul Dravid.

Guest dada_rocks

Gaurang used to be good but now everything he writes has to have a kick dravid or chappell angle to it hence it loses some credibility....
Haven't really paid attention to any posts on the Sportnetwork board under any topics to do with Chappello or Dravid, so wouldn't know. But Birbal also posts a fair bit on the Victor Trumper board, and I've seen very little from him there with an overtly anti-Dravid angle. As far as his comments about Chappell go, the ones I've read from him on the VTCB aren't one-eyed agenda posts, but very well constructed arguments. No need to get so wound up over Anil's board, or to tar all the posters/moderators there with the same brush.
Don't be so naive Salil, not so many will jump ship just because of one single guy. There was usually joy and sense of satisfaction when India lost but they were proved to be Nostradamus with regards to Chappell and Rahul Dravid.
that part was irksome I too am dada supporter but u can't just be happy because idnia lostyes u might frustratedly say "achchhha hua" but to be genuinely happy is not ON..

>>>Haven't really paid attention to any posts on the Sportnetwork board under any topics to do with Chappello or Dravid, so wouldn't know. You need to pay more attention....last few months have been all about anti dravid/chappell rant... then only can you make statements like>>>>>No need to get so wound up over Anil's board, or to tar all the posters/moderators there with the same brush.
second that. i would say all moderators on that board were anti-indian cricket since the ganguly saga. they wanted india to fail cause ganguly was not playing. they would mock indian wins (ex: shyte SL thread after the SL series), call ODIs as masala wins (cause we weren't winning tests then) and then bash the team for the ODI series loss in WI calling the test series win there not good enough cause we didn't win tests which were rained out, or win tests where jerkling screwed us backwards and forwards.

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) It's sad to see the same bunch of people gloating over every Indian loss just because Ganguly isn't captain/Chappell is coach still claim to be Indian Cricket supporters...bunch of crappola IMO

Guest dada_rocks

Guys ... Its time we moved on .. there is no point reminiscing what happened or what shoulda coulda wolda etc etc ... its water under the bridge ... lets look forward.
Actually I am the culprit, visited that place yesterday found some self-delusional rant of Abe and reproduced it here :mad:

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) ^^ actually, ravi had posted it earlier... many days ago. and IIRC, it had some rather nasty things to say abt rajeev as well--kinda like he was bigoted and abused his MOD powers (when rajeev was a hidden MOD there). screw it. let's move on.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) Yes Rajev... That too a personal attack never had the doubt that the guy is scum. your cricket video clips was a big part of that site..

Yes Rajev... That too a personal attack never had the doubt that the guy is scum. your cricket video clips was a big part of that site..
Whats that line Karma karte jaoo, phal k chinta mat karo

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) I have said it on last forum and I wil say it again rather express it :hail: