Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud

Feed

Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

Certainly' date=' having seen all three live, I derived the more pleasure out of watching them, and thought them to be the more skilled...why am I not allowed to come to this conclusion - it is not wrong, just as you thinking Tendulkar (please do not call someone you do not know by their first name!) to be the best is equally valid. However i do not see why there is so much agression towards me for this opinion. Tendulkar is, after all, only another human no more important than you or I - I fail to understand why there is this worship about him - it strikes me as something children do, or[b'] old and backward cultures such as Ancient Greece.
Ancient Greece comprises a period that is regarded as foundational to Western civilization; it's contribution to the world in the arts, political structures, philosophy, literature and sciences is immense. In other words, your casual evaluation of history does not exactly inspire confidence in your evaluation of Tendulkar.
I would suggest I know considerably more about the culture of Ancient Greece than you - the values you have mentioned are indeed valid' date=' but pertain only to Athens - the rest of Greek Poleis were violent and backward...if you want to have an argument with me on Greek history and culture by all means do. But you will lose horribly.[/quote'] Is sucking your own dick something you learnt at Cambridge ?
Rubbish - Bradman is the greatest' date= not only in cricket, but in any sport at any time - for never has a single player ever dominated thier game to such an extent before or since. And, as frequently stiplulated, I was not arguing about Kallis....merely expressing an opinion....so here's to your interpretative abilities:hysterical::hysterical:
That is bull crap. Try selling that theory to football, tennis, formula one or even darts fans. You will hear names like Pele, Sampras, Federer,Schumi, Phil Taylor et all

OK, enough of your trolling. You've been asked to cool off by several posters and moderators here, despite that it seems that 1 in 10 of your posts is actually on topic, and the rest either seem to be sociopolitical trolls, blatant or thinly veiled insults or various proclaimations about yourself to have something more to jerk off over. Find some place else to set up your soapbox to rant and moan about racism and backward cultures.

Christiano Ronaldo all the way Yeah he's great at diving :two_thumbs_up: And i agree that if an Indian batsman had an average of 99.94 i could concede that he is better than the Don, but i think a more telling stat is that he played 234 first class matches and still ended up with an average of 95.14 to add to his 99.94 he played over 52 Tests. Every batsman should have a lull or a dip in form at some point over their career, or just days where they are off. Look at Hussey, he started out with an average in the 70's, that has normalised to around 50 now. Seems the Don never had a dip in form over his entire career and his off days were very few and far between. No one i can think of has been so far in front of his peers, not just in Cricket but in any ball sport, the Don was like a professional in what was still an amateurish game.