Women....

beetle

Re: Women.... 1) Traditional and Modern at the same time, Cares about the more important issues of life, Cute, Girly, pretty face, Smells good, Doesnt eat like a pig, kind, logical, not afraid to have strong views (that could be even non-politically correct), not afraid to be different from the crowd, can put up an interesting conversation about something interesting 2) Bollywood obssession, Hip Hop obsession, Celebrity Obssession, "Typical" Indian/Asian, slags, sluts, whores, hairy, fat, manly, butch, smoking, drinking, tries to fit in with the "crowd", stinking of Bad BO/onions/garlic/curry, atheistic, eats too much + too obsessive about food, liars, thieves, loud + big mouthed, gossiping, can only have a coversation about something dumb

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Women.... oke mopst important stuff is off the list..............soo legs, hair lips........... dislike: the constant urge for checking out their own ilk. their love for jewellery. list is long

Re: Women.... Bloody hell Vedic Khsatriya is FoF...Howve you been man..I should have realised when you replied to my Killswitch Engage post...haha Re: the OP...very generalised question!...not all women are hard working kind patient etc...

Re: Women.... i think, many of u have misunderstood the question.... u r supposed to answer wat features generally found in women do u like and which ones u dont.... not which women u like or which ones u dont.... like: tenderness dislike: illogical

Re: Women....

Bloody hell Vedic Khsatriya is FoF...Howve you been man..I should have realised when you replied to my Killswitch Engage post...haha Re: the OP...very generalised question!...not all women are hard working kind patient etc...
Yeh hello its me, i'm good, yep i thought the metal listening should have given it away :hic:

Re: Women.... 1)list the things that you like about women....(we are not talking about asses and racks) Apart from the obvious :hic: dedication, selfless nature and discpline. 2)list the things who don't like about women. Emotion, drama and tears :mad: