YKP Please do a favor for India

YKP, please retire from international cricket and play only for royals. That would atleast bring in other youngsters who aspire to be a part of Indian team. This guy seriously will be undone by Short bowling in any form of cricket. And Today Rohit shows why he is highly rated among youngsters....selectors, please persist with him, he'll come good. YKP should be left out of Indian team for foreseen future

YKP, please retire from international cricket and play only for royals. That would atleast bring in other youngsters who aspire to be a part of Indian team. This guy seriously will be undone by Short bowling in any form of cricket. And Today Rohit shows why he is highly rated among youngsters....selectors, please persist with him, he'll come good. YKP should be left put of Indian team for foreseen future
Remember this It is people like who will criticize him if he plays poor next match

Blame the selectors for picking him when his batting is not up to international class (and bowling, while useful, not good enough to compensate for it). No point blaming him, he doesn't select himself, and who will turn down an opportunity to play for the country.

freedom' date= the poor guy is playing coz he is selected. iam sure even u wud do the same... however unlikely is such a situation. your letter should be addressed to Mr.Krisnamachari Srikkanth... please ask him to resign his job. idiot did not select uthappa instead of yusuf.
Do you know how many people are knocking the door for international selection. Manish Pandey, Kohli,Rayudu,Tiiwari.... If you get a chance, this is your only way to prove your nay sayers wrong. YKP never wants to step up though
freedom, the poor guy is playing coz he is selected. iam sure even u wud do the same... however unlikely is such a situation. your letter should be addressed to Mr.Krisnamachari Srikkanth... please ask him to resign his job. idiot did not select uthappa instead of yusuf.
You sir r an idoit Do you understand when the selection was made? And Yusuf itself is one the best matchwinners and has a scary reputation but he does have weakness like everyone and it is just a pity that there is a very obvious weakness. It will be you again who will praise Yusuf when but not if he wins a match for India
Remember this It is people like who will criticize him if he plays poor next match
I have never claimed like that. The only thing is hez a bit inconsistent. But whoz not nowadays? But if you look at Rohit..... he cannot be so easily undone like YKP, who simply cannot make the cut. I dont see too many weakness in Rohit, which is a plus for him. I'll tell you this.... Rohit and Raina will be fulcrum of Indian middle order in years to come. I'll eat my words if this does not happen.
Yeah. Why not replace Murali Vijay with Shikhar Dhawan?
Well, Shewag decides to injure himself at the right time. SO we dont have too many choices. Whats wrong with Ghambir? Why has it all gone wrong with him?Murali Vijay just Burst to T20 scene, wait till he dismantles the quickies once he gets the feel of it. Wait....... Murali Vijay knows most of Lanka Bowlers, so he'll play well in next match Shik Dhawan is not good,i'll tell you.
You sir r an idoit Do you understand when the selection was made? And Yusuf itself is one the best matchwinners and has a scary reputation but he does have weakness like everyone and it is just a pity that there is a very obvious weakness. It will be you again who will praise Yusuf when but not if he wins a match for India
the selection was made when the ipl was coming to an end... uthappa should have been chosen... he played well until then. - importantly he played well in crucial situations for rcb yusuf is bad when it comes to quality bowling attacks... uthappa though not brilliant, can stand up for himself. yusuf has a reputation - on flat tracks and when india are in a very safe position. he can never play a saving knock no, i never praise yusuf... check all my previous posts.
@ Freedom... You seem more angry than I am after this loss :giggle:
Not a question of getting angry. Hey when you have a weakness work on it. How can he expect to face Spin or medium pace in international circuit.There are other batsmen who got similar score, but I'm confident on them as they dont have this particular weakness Look Raina is trying to improve himself... but YKP would wait for his bad ball, eventually gets frustrated and loose his wicket. God I'm done with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not a question of getting angry. Hey when you have a weakness work on it. How can he expect to face Spin or medium pace in international circuit.There are other batsmen who got similar score, but I'm confident on them as they dont have this particular weakness Look Raina is trying to improve himself... but YKP would wait for his bad ball, eventually gets frustrated and loose his wicket. God I'm done with this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaant, mere gada dhaari Bheem :dance: