|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||

Texy

|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||  

1. 1.

• Rakesh Maini
    • Bhoomi Trivedi
    • Sreeram Chandra (not Marirs_Mania)

Guest Hiten.
BTW this performance stunned me .. I really felt emotional after listening to this .. It was weird MlSoS24m_kc
:omg::listen_dawg: Awesome!

I don't think Tia will be eliminated as usual....it will probably be Rakesh or Swaroop? Could be Shivam too....he came in the bottom 3 last time ps. they don't have a wild card round this time? like last time? wtf ?

What time does this come here in the US today? I can't see it on my dish network schedule for today or tomorrow.
it should show at 9 pm on Mon n Tuesdays, if not go to bhejafry and see the episodes pure politics in the last episode...... they announced both Sreeram and Rakesh were top performer of the day twice already and have won bikes, bhoomi n shivam won it once.... hence the judges decided to give it to naushad....coz he didn't win yet.... he was clearly not the best singer of the day.... pure bs Anu Malik is seriously getting really annoying with his shayari .... he doesn't say a single line of judgement before starting to do his shayari....wtf happened to him? he used to give great judgements in previous Indian Idols....did the producer shut him up? ......the only time I saw him say anything was when Shashi suman was voted off

Anu jee is 100% drama .. his shayari > singing. I hate his voice , his singing , his shayari and him :mad: I think they do have a vote to cancel one elimination & i thought they would have used it for sashi & wonder why they didnt .. maybe they plan to save Tia when the unlikely event happens :phehehe:

Naushad gets eliminated after winning the bike for best performer off the day:hehe: not too sad.he was better than Swaroop n Tia but we know they r not gonno go.so Naushad was the worst amongst the rest

Naushad eliminated and now just 2 more contestants left whom i want to exit.Swaroop and Tia Top 4 should be : Bhoomi,.Rakesh,Shivam,Sreeram BTW I also wanted Shashi in Top 5 but that is not to be :(
:dito:

it's unbelievable how many chances Tia gets ..... there's no way she's getting votes from fellow bangalis.... must be all the guys voting for her Kinda felt bad for Naushad today.....he was never in the bottom 3 and from that straight to elimination....he couldn't believe it....he was really shocked..... the only thing saving Swaroop is his background....nothing else

Aren't these dramas all fabricated??? It doesn't appear reality show to me. Sreeram : is complete playback singer by all means. Bhomi : doesn't have a good range to sing variety of songs. Her voice cracks on high notes. She is very under confident when she is not singin one from her genre. Rakesh: He is a very good singer as well like Sreeram. Shivam: Good personality. He could be next Indian Idol as this competition is not only about singing but everything including on-stage performace, personality, singing. He is a good singer and quite improving and young. Swaroop: I see him singing few folks songs in coming couple of years for movies. He wont make it to Top 3. Tia: Need to learn singing. Absolultely no riaz, good tonal quality of the voice but of no use because of inability to sing with that voice.

Sreeram : is complete playback singer by all means. Bhomi : doesn't have a good range to sing variety of songs. Her voice cracks on high notes. She is very under confident when she is not singin one from her genre. Rakesh: He is a very good singer as well like Sreeram. Shivam: Good personality. He could be next Indian Idol as this competition is not only about singing but everything including on-stage performace, personality, singing. He is a good singer and quite improving and young. Swaroop: I see him singing few folks songs in coming couple of years for movies. He wont make it to Top 3. Tia: Need to learn singing. Absolultely no riaz, good tonal quality of the voice but of no use because of inability to sing with that voice.
Agree with your overall assessment except for Rakesh. I think he is overrated. I would like for Swaroop to make it to the top 3.