Why Dhoni Why ?! - Dhoni gets married to Sakshi

Guest Shivani

He's getting married too?? I thought he was just getting engaged? or do you get married right away after engagement in India? I was wondering.......if Dhoni wasn't a cricket super star...would she have married him??? some pics: g1.jpgg3.jpgg2.jpg she's really pretty!! Kinda look like my ex :cantstop:

there getting married tonight...congrats all the best for married life, dhonis a cool guy!! hope this makes him more settled and a better captain,if we start losing you watch the media will blame married life lol! hope we carry on winning and she makes him play more straighter! :haha:

He's getting married too?? I thought he was just getting engaged? or do you get married right away after engagement in India?
"Although family sources had indicated after the engagement that the marriage will take place in October, India's tight schedule in the next few months might have prompted the pre-ponement." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/Dhoni-to-wed-tonight-BCCI-bigwigs-teammates-in-attendance/articleshow/6127123.cms

Guest Shivani

:girl_impossible: Yeh Shaaaaadi Nahi Ho Sakti :(( actually ho jaane do :P someone just told me 'I have one less person to care about' :D

Congrats Dhoni ( for escaping from Aaku :--D) On a different note, :damnmate: Dhoni..:lmao: HGIAPtXZbv4
Oyeeeee :nono: :(( AND WTF IS THIS VDO ALL BOUT ! :omg: Cheh !!! :headshake: Ek tou itney ghatiya dost, uper sey bihari mein baat kring ! :orderorder:

Oyeeeee :nono: :(( AND WTF IS THIS VDO ALL BOUT ! :omg: Cheh !!! :headshake: Ek tou itney ghatiya dost, uper sey bihari mein baat kring ! :orderorder:
BTW...doesnt that retard behind the camera mention sapna or some girls's name...:sherlock:

BTW...doesnt that retard behind the camera mention sapna or some girls's name...:sherlock:
Touuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ? Dhoni ka sapna sey koi lena dena hai hai ! Woh uss cheapoo ki saheli hogi :headshake: