Vertigo

beetle

Has any one suffered from this recently? My life is so miserable these days... My world is spinning around .....everything i eat is puke in a few hrs..... I am walking like a drunkard.can't even look at tea . The only thing i can do is safely is sit in one place and switch channels or surf the net. and when i post i can't look at the screen...and my spellings are all over the place andi am soooooooooo bored. :Cry::Cry::roll: :eew:

Re: Vertigo

:stone: No joker...i have some thing wrong in the inner ear...some imbalance.
Obviously...when you got a baby growing in your tummy and your tummy expanding faster than a balloon, your inner ear will have some problem compensating for the new center of gravity and all that stuff. :hic: *books a ticket out of the solar system now*

Rads...my mom has the same problem...she takes a medicine for it from India...I'll ask her which one it is and let you know. As for all the boys here....*throws rocks at them* :stone:

Re: Vertigo Thanks aditi......i am taking a medicine called vertin..... The doctors say nothing to worry ...it 'll be fine in 6-7 days...rest and enjoy. I always feel doctors don't take me seriously ..... Hubby says that's because i talk too much.....and give too much unnecessary information to the doctors like family history and what exactly happened etc.

Re: Vertigo I have had some bad experience with homeopathic medicines rajeev...... I was a bit stressed out during the end of session stuff in school ...may be thatwas it...but docs say it was because some silly particles in the fluid in the inner canals of the ears got unsettled or something like that. I will give homeopathy a try if this doesn't improve soon.I don't like these spins.......i have never enjoyed sitting on joyrides..... :roll::roll: And guess what ...my internet subscription is about to end and i had a fight with the internet chap....ab woh arram se 3-4 din laga kar aaega paise lene. :shrug: :roll::roll:

Re: Vertigo It's an inner ear imbalance, as Rads says. My younger brother suffers from it as well from time to time, can't handle roller coasters and faints easily. He's currently trying out meditation to alleviate stress.

Has any one suffered from this recently? My life is so miserable these days... My world is spinning around .....everything i eat is puke in a few hrs..... I am walking like a drunkard.can't even look at tea . The only thing i can do is safely is sit in one place and switch channels or surf the net. and when i post i can't look at the screen...and my spellings are all over the place andi am soooooooooo bored. :Cry::Cry::roll: :eew:
yea.. i call it "hangover" :lol:

Radhika...u need a VACATION....!!

Vertigo...that wasn't a bad song by U2 Hellooooooooooo Helloooooooooooo
That's a great song , mate ! Hola! Hola ! I'm at a place called vertigo , It's everything I wish I didn't know Except you give me something I can feel Feel the night is full of holes Those bullets rip the sky Of ink with gold They twinkle as the boys play rock and roll They know that they can't dance At least they know To think that this group has been rocking successfully for more than 25 years . One of the best group ever !

One of my good friends had similar problem . He used to suffer from vertigo and used to feel light headed all the time. He had a rare genetic problem which has got to do with some bone growth in his ear and had to undergo some minor operation . And he is cured and perfectly fine now . And yes no more vertigo except when he watches Alfred Hitchcock classic "Vertigo".