Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

Here are the ones who've expressed interest : The ones in bold only had one interested poster, so the copyrights for them are being awarded by default. For India vs. England we have a 4 way fight - Texy, sunny, Shivani, and mhr For India vs. Bangladesh we have 3 posters - vaibhav, nospam, and Watson For India vs. South Africa, 2 - vaibhav and b555 I would suggest b555 gets India vs. South Africa for his active spamming in match threads. vaibhav gets India vs. Holland as it's in his home city. nospam gets India vs. Bangladesh for being an older member and Watson is already getting a high profile Australia QF. As for Eden Gardens, let the Bongs fight it out. :giggle: Maybe we can have a poal.
thank you very much.

Being the senior member of ICF... i deserve it... Texy Dada Fan Join Date: Jun 2008 sunnyji_2k ICF Interrogator Join Date: Apr 2009 Shivani Prince of Calcutta Join Date: Jun 2009 mhr123 The Legend Join Date: Aug 2007

Guest Shivani
As for Eden Gardens, let the Bongs fight it out. :giggle: Maybe we can have a poal.
:acute: ok the fights between the babu moshaiz now :two_thumbs_up: am out :om: me vote iz for mhr :cheerleader:

give me India v/s England Bangalore. dont worry i am new to the site...i am lurking here from long time. Plan to go to match will give Live updates.photos from ground. Fan of Karnataka team,RCB even support Bangalore Urban and Rural teams in KPL