American Gym

Cricketics

Re: American Gym WTF! Let me get this straight, this is a Gym right! WTF, make those fat people freaking burn as much of fat as possible. This is stupid :doh: Next thing you know the ppl will be greeted with Donuts when they arrive at the gym :lmao: No offense to anyone who is overweight because I am little chubby too :whistle:

:hic: :hic: :hic: Do Lurker and Pred have similar setup in their respective gyms.
lol no Ravi my gym doesnt have an escalator. However I must note that most members at the gym look to park their car right in front of the gate. If they find an empty spot right at the door boy are they happy!! Always makes me wonder as to why they wouldnt want to park a bit further and try to burn a few calories walking. xxx

lol no Ravi my gym doesnt have an escalator. However I must note that most members at the gym look to park their car right in front of the gate. If they find an empty spot right at the door boy are they happy!! Always makes me wonder as to why they wouldnt want to park a bit further and try to burn a few calories walking. xxx
Yup same here too. I don't quite see any reason looking to park the car in the basement of the gym. If there are no parking we still can park a little further away and brisk walk/jog to the gym with the back pack. It'll save us a warm up in the gym too.

However I must note that most members at the gym look to park their car right in front of the gate. If they find an empty spot right at the door boy are they happy!! Always makes me wonder as to why they wouldnt want to park a bit further and try to burn a few calories walking. xxx
haha good one.. very nice point made there.. i often do this.. whenever i go to some store..