Favorite Posters and Why?

Yoda-esque

There are two more posters who are my fav but they both have totally contradicting style: Alchemist: His posts are short, to the point and hard hitting. Viru Rulez: His posts are long, very long like script of Ekta Kapoor serial yet its good reading.
:icflove:

I am such a narcassis that I keep reading my own posts and skim through others so my vote would go for me :grin: On a serious note, this place has a lot of good posters. And because we have quite a few good posters (too many to list), this is a good forum :good: :icflove:

Shane,Karan,DZ,Asterix,Sree_india,flamy, punjabi_khota, 'Sriram_BossBhai',ludh, tdigi, h4te,RoRo,B555, Aaku, Andy,gaurav, holy,chandan, sachinism, laaloo, achilles,Viru_rulez, Dravid, Sir_john...not only are they good posters, most of them are good friends as well! Didn't mention Bob and shivani since they deleted their accounts..

Shane' date='Karan,DZ,Asterix,Sree_india,flamy, punjabi_khota, 'Sriram_BossBhai',ludh, tdigi, h4te,RoRo,B555, Aaku, Andy,gaurav, holy,chandan, sachinism, laaloo, achilles,Viru_rulez, Dravid, Sir_john...not only are they good posters, most of them are good friends as well! Didn't mention Bob and shivani since they deleted their accounts..[/quote'] awww, i love u too.:kiss:

Shane' date='Karan,DZ,Asterix,Sree_india,flamy, punjabi_khota, '[b']Sriram_BossBhai',ludh, tdigi, h4te,RoRo,B555, Aaku, Andy,gaurav, holy,chandan, sachinism, laaloo, achilles,Viru_rulez, Dravid, Sir_john...not only are they good posters, most of them are good friends as well! Didn't mention Bob and shivani since they deleted their accounts..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: no love for me ... :yousuck:

My favoritz, Flambo - :hatsoff: h4te - Miss this brah. Had a wicked sense of homour Bob aka BB - A rare mod with a sense of humour and a really nice chap Finey - Provides unrivalled entertainment with her "amazing" posts Desi Paaji - :icflove: Sriram - erm...typical southie mod Outy - A "secular" mod with a deep seated hatred for all things madrasi Zelig or Il pea or whatever the **** he is now G92, Aaku, Shivani, CG, PK, Tex and many more who cannot be mentioned for memory related reasons...