Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

trying to get a girl-friend is like praveen kumar trying to break into the indian test xi. he had the best fc bowling avg out of all indian pacers. and the requirement is not known in both the cases, but it pains to see that worser (guys/players) have achieved it. even crappy bowlers got chances in the test matches ahead of praveen kumar & even **** guys have girl-friends. now when praveen kumar finally got a chance, he proved it all by taking 27 wickets in 6 tests @ 25 avg including a 5-wicket haul in the historic 2000th test at lords. praveen kumar was trying to get into the indian test team since 2007 & even i have been trying to find a girl-friend from around 2006. all praveen kumar used to say was "khilake to dekhiye", the same way as guys say "1 baar chance de ke to dekho" just hope that some girl gives me a chance:pray:

Guest Gunner
trying to get a girl-friend is like praveen kumar trying to break into the indian test xi. he had the best fc bowling avg out of all indian pacers. and the requirement is not known in both the cases, but it pains to see that worser (guys/players) have achieved it. even crappy bowlers got chances in the test matches ahead of praveen kumar & even **** guys have girl-friends. now when praveen kumar finally got a chance, he proved it all by taking 27 wickets in 6 tests @ 25 avg including a 5-wicket haul in the historic 2000th test at lords. praveen kumar was trying to get into the indian test team since 2007 & even i have been trying to find a girl-friend from around 2006. all praveen kumar used to say was "khilake to dekhiye", the same way as guys say "1 baar chance de ke to dekho" just hope that some girl gives me a chance:pray:
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Blue Panther' date=' you are awesome. :hail: Got any more tips ?[/quote'] Allright man, Here we go: 11. Girls are not attracted to wussies. So dont be a wussie. A wussie is a guy who can't take decisions by himself, who is not confident of himself. I have got plenty of examples in my office for wussies. A Wussy is a guy who gives away his power to women, and surrenders to women. Always keep ur chin up even when she scolds u, It will give an impression that u r not scared of her one bit. 12. Try to demonstrate quality of a leader. A leader is the one who takes decision and follows it without waiting for other's approval. So the next time be a leader. not a wussie. 13. Jealousy is an another powerfull tool to get girls man, When a girl knows u can get girls without much effort, then she is naturally attracted to u. Because women are naturally very competitive. 14.When a woman says "i need more time to to think about u, then u should probably leave her because she is not attracted towards u. 15. When u r talking to a girl on the phone, u should know when to cut the call,u should cut the call when it is getting very interesting. the idea is to leave her when she wants to talk to u more. This will keep excitement alive and the girl would be expecting your call desperately. 16. Try to improve body langauge. Girls can easily read your body langauge. When u r talking to a girl, lift ur chest, lean backwards. I have found girls dont like boys leaning forward. I have plenty in stock man. Share it with ya all laterz.... GN.

Allright man, Here we go: 11. Girls are not attracted to wussies. So dont be a wussie. A wussie is a guy who can't take decisions by himself, who is not confident of himself. I have got plenty of examples in my office for wussies. A Wussy is a guy who gives away his power to women, and surrenders to women. Always keep ur chin up even when she scolds u, It will give an impression that u r not scared of her one bit. 12. Try to demonstrate quality of a leader. A leader is the one who takes decision and follows it without waiting for other's approval. So the next time be a leader. not a wussie. 13. Jealousy is an another powerfull tool to get girls man, When a girl knows u can get girls without much effort, then she is naturally attracted to u. Because women are naturally very competitive. 14.When a woman says "i need more time to to think about u, then u should probably leave her because she is not attracted towards u. 15. When u r talking to a girl on the phone, u should know when to cut the call,u should cut the call when it is getting very interesting. the idea is to leave her when she wants to talk to u more. This will keep excitement alive and the girl would be expecting your call desperately. 16. Try to improve body langauge. Girls can easily read your body langauge. When u r talking to a girl, lift ur chest, lean backwards. I have found girls dont like boys leaning forward. I have plenty in stock man. Share it with ya all laterz.... GN.
wow BP.. if i were u and my life was filled with chicks..i udnt waste my time on the net ...spreading my BS to dudes..but hats off to ur good Samaritan act...really appreciate it.