Shoaib calls for greater awarness on doping issues:-)

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/273118.html I say clowns u got away with murder now stop posturing like saint. As tom Moody said in thsi day and age it's not that hard to find out what's allowed what's not u just pick the phone and ask ICC..... Meanwhile buzz is that Parvez Musharraf is supposed to deliver key-note speech in an UN conference highlighting "How to abolish practice of dictatorship around the world". :hail: In yet another shocker Ahmedinejda is chief guest in a Newyork city convention on jewish human rights. :hail:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Shoaib calls for greater awarness on doping issues:-)

it will be real fun' date='when he plays in india next time..... i am sure, the placards will make him run and hide....[/quote'] And when he takes wicket they'll use the placards to light the stadium on fire?
Na placard will flash NAAN-DO-LIN at work :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Just speaking from past experience is all :)
Past experience of ball tampering, new experience of doping. Looks like Pak cricket is alive and well.
Not to mention pitch-tampering

Meanwhile buzz is that Parvez Musharraf is supposed to deliver key-note speech in an UN conference highlighting "How to abolish practice of dictatorship around the world". :hail: In yet another shocker Ahmedinejda is chief guest in a Newyork city convention on jewish human rights. :hail:
you freaking kidding me.... jewish people are getting weaker and weaker..
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Shoaib calls for greater awarness on doping issues:-) Waise this time indian are planning to take action in pakistani style virtually enter the playing field and thrash the opposition captain physically (karachi style) :hail:

Guest dada_rocks

Meanwhile buzz is that Parvez Musharraf is supposed to deliver key-note speech in an UN conference highlighting "How to abolish practice of dictatorship around the world". :hail: In yet another shocker Ahmedinejda is chief guest in a Newyork city convention on jewish human rights. :hail:
you freaking kidding me.... jewish people are getting weaker and weaker..
Are bhaiya this was supposed to be fabrication falling in same genre as Shoaib's call :wtg: