2011 Champions League: Mumbai Indians to win their first major title !!

SachDan

Couple of tight finishes in their first two matches of the tournament and Mumbai Indians finishes on top in both those matches! Who would've forseen that happening?! surprise, surprise !! Things have turned around dramatically..Mumbai winning tight matches while CSK manages to snatch a defeat from jaws of victory. Ladies and lads, this is Mumbai's title. Thanks for participating to rest of the teams :--D :mi:

Couple of tight finishes in their first two matches of the tournament and Mumbai Indians finishes on top in both those matches! Who would've forseen that happening?! surprise, surprise !! Things have turned around dramatically..Mumbai winning tight matches while CSK manages to snatch a defeat from jaws of victory. Ladies and lads, this is Mumbai's title. Thanks for participating to rest of the teams :--D :mi:
Maybe its all due to Sachin being out injured :hysterical:

U enjoy mocking them dont u' date=' why such a thread which will come back and bite..they got lucky twice[/quote'] you are going to win this CL....no amount Anti reverse jinxes work agianst you... i feel sad for 99% of people in world when non :mi: wins... but one request plz dont hide in club during matches....:two_thumbs_up:

U commenting on the wrong person, I am not one of those who will hide, climb or show bravado over win. I am busy cleaning up mess you guys create, I just like watching the games but have no confidence in the team. I am actually hoping KKR to win it this time

U commenting on the wrong person' date=' I am not one of those who will hide, climb or show bravado over win. I am busy cleaning up mess you guys create, I just like watching the games but have no confidence in the team. I am actually hoping KKR to win it this time[/quote'] anti anti jinx :--D

U commenting on the wrong person' date=' I am not one of those who will hide, climb or show bravado over win. I am busy cleaning up mess you guys create, I just like watching the games but have no confidence in the team. I am actually hoping KKR to win it this time[/quote'] you serious????

U enjoy mocking them dont u' date=' why such a thread which will come back and bite..they got lucky twice[/quote'] Mocking, what mocking? why would I do that?! been supporting MI ever since the advent of these T20 leagues.. Mumbai held their nerve and won both their matches, unlike many times in the past where they surrendered matches which would've been a cake-walk for most teams..don't know whether it's just about luck but I'm really impressed the way they bagged four points from two matches (that too while chasing!).