Your 11 for 3rd odi?

Our line up for the 2nd odi which India won was this SC Ganguly SR Tendulkar R Dravid Yuvraj Singh MS Dhoni KD Karthik Piyush Chawla RR Powar Z Khan RP Singh I Sharma now we have a do or die game pending.... what will be ur final 11 for this game?? i wll keep Gambhir out again just like odi 2, and would play all same batsmans.. would just replace Ishant Sharma with Sreesanth.. SC Ganguly SR Tendulkar R Dravid Yuvraj Singh MS Dhoni KD Karthik Piyush Chawla RR Powar Z Khan RP Singh Sreesanth whatz ur final x1??

I would actually play Gambhir if he is fully fit and ask him to open , with either Ganguly or Dravid moving down the order. I feel our lower order is a tad too weak. The`conditions arent flat-belters, so the part-timers ( Yuvi , Sachin , Ganguly )could hold their own for the 5th bowlers spot. My eleven Sachin Gambhir Ganguly Yuvraj Dravid Karthik Dhoni Chawla Zaheer Sreesanth RP Singh.

That's a killer squad. What do you guys say ?
Just a couple of issues. 1) Classifying Agarkar as an all-rounder - when was the last time you saw him playing a worthwhile innings with the bat ? 2) The top-order is too loaded , the lower middle order is too weak. If there is a situation where we became 10/2 or 30/3 ( with either two of the top 3 or even worse all of the top 3 out) , i am not sure we have the batting to touch 180 even.
Just a couple of issues. 1) Classifying Agarkar as an all-rounder - when was the last time you saw him playing a worthwhile innings with the bat ? 2) The top-order is too loaded , the lower middle order is too weak. If there is a situation where we became 10/2 or 30/3 ( with either two of the top 3 or even worse all of the top 3 out) , i am not sure we have the batting to touch 180 even.
1) check out the link above. 2) I understand what you are saying. It can be solved by mixing the order and balancing it.
My 11: Dravid Tendulkar Ganguly Yuvraj Dhoni Karthik Chawla Powar Zaheer Sreesanth Agarkar 7batsmen including Agarkar (decent all-rounder??). 3 pacers. 3 spinners including Yuvraj cuz of his perfomance in the last game. That's a killer squad. What do you guys say ?
I wouldn't say it's killer, but yes - it's the best possible XI India can put out at this point in time. I'd have Ganguly opening though. I never thought of Agarkar as an all-rounder. He is more of a bowler who can bat, ie; a Chaminda Vaas