Duleep Trophy 2011-12

Chandan

Has always been prolific in DT. His record in DT is awesome 16 matches, 1582 runs@80 with 5 100s and a top score of 202*
That is a good record, I remember a few years ago when that whole farce around Saha and Rohit Sharma was happening in the home series vs SA, he was just coming off a great DT, should have been in the squad then for sure could have played when Rohit got injured. His last genuine opportunity.

Mithun seems to have sorted his action a bit, looks in better rhythm, he can easily bowl around 140 with right training and technical changes.Yo Mahesh seems so ragged and his action is so bad I wonder if there is any help at all for domestic bowlers, I hope we will see Gony, Shami Ahmed, Rahul Shukla, Anwar Ahmed, Suyal, Tyagi, VRV, this IPL, any news about how these domestic players will be selected, also the Duleep Trophy selections have been bad, players are being picked up by quota system, not talent or performance or potential, West Zone being the worst.Rajasthan Royals finding Rehan Khan, Tamark, some unknown pacer, also looking forward to Kamran Khan hopefully he plays games and got better, we can use a slinga at pace.

Mithun seems to have sorted his action a bit' date=' looks in better rhythm, he can easily bowl around 140 with right training and technical changes.Yo Mahesh seems so ragged and his action is so bad I wonder if there is any help at all for domestic bowlers, I hope we will see Gony, Shami Ahmed, Rahul Shukla, Anwar Ahmed, Suyal, Tyagi, VRV, this IPL, any news about how these domestic players will be selected, also the Duleep Trophy selections have been bad, players are being picked up by quota system, not talent or performance or potential, West Zone being the worst.Rajasthan Royals finding Rehan Khan, Tamark, some unknown pacer, also looking forward to Kamran Khan hopefully he plays games and got better, we can use a slinga at pace.[/quote'] The 15-member squad of West Zone looked fine. Don't know what bias you are talking about.