The end for Trescothick

Pulled out of 20/20 wc and set wont be able to play for england for another year cos still not fully recovered from mental illness. He has been playing well for Somerset this year! Very sad and surely the end of his international career! Very strange as well though, what is his problem? Never heard anything like this before!

Very strange as well though, what is his problem? Never heard anything like this before!
In a (politically incorect) nutshell : Mrs. Tresco decieded to have an 'affair' while Tresco was away touring/playing----> Mrs. Tresco 'serves notice'-----> Mrs. Tresco moves out (with kid in tow & starts living with the 'affair' guy)---> Mr. Tresco falls apart. Sad and can't really blame Tresco either...guy got a tough break.

Yes thats my suspicion, family problems and ear ache from the missus. Either : 1. She is giving him a massive hard time about touring and threatens marriage is over if it continues. 2. He had an affair while touring and so not allowed to go. 3. She had an affair while he was touring so he wont risk going away again!

Why not?
Take a few guesses- i am sure you'll hit on the right answer atleast once.
Are you the one she is having an affair with? No wonder tres went nuts!
:haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical: PS: Can i see a photo of her first ?:wink_smile: