Sign in to follow this  
Sir john

The Official Rajasthan Royals fans club.

Guest prince   
Guest prince

Rajasthan have been very kanjoos, only two indian players:omg: they overpaid for botha. starting 11 foreign players watson warne Taylor Tait indian players dravid pankaj singh

now I wish this team had remained banned. :hysterical: only good thing for me is that they picked RD.
:finger: we have best brain in world warne we have services of warne,watson,taylor,dravid,botha colly and we have world fastest bowler tait :yay::dance::yay:

:finger: we have best brain in world warne we have services of warne,watson,taylor,dravid,botha colly and we have world fastest bowler tait :yay::dance::yay:
you know that only 4 of them can play in any given match right? :sherlock:

WTF .. I really mean WTF .. I just checked and they have picked only one Indian player in the whole auction and that too Dravid .. what are they smoking .. have they forgotten that they need at least 6 Indian players for each match .. worst purchase out of IPL teams .. every team has bought at least 3 Indian players and some have bought 5-6 but what are RR thinking... have they forgotten that they need Indian players for their team and only 4 foreign players can play

WTF .. I really mean WTF .. I just checked and they have picked only one Indian player in the whole auction and that too Dravid .. what are they smoking .. have they forgotten that they need at least 6 Indian players for each match .. worst purchase out of IPL teams .. every team has bought at least 3 Indian players and some have bought 5-6 but what are RR thinking... have they forgotten that they need Indian players for their team and only 4 foreign players can play
Dravid's not a bad pick for 500k, what is bad is that he is their only Indian pick. :giggle:

Imo, RR did two mistakes and has cost them already. First why did they retain Warne, which cost them 2M, surely if it was in action no one would have paid 2M. Next, why they did not retain Pathan and Jadeja ( they were their best indian player and are the future of indian cricket)

Rajasthan Royals: Rajasthan, Gujarat, Saurashtra Don't think there are any new good t20 players from RAjasthan, Gujarat and SAurashtra... They should have retain Pathan instead of Warne.

:finger: in first season we won :yay:
Lol, maybe u do not understand or I do not understand your comments. This is just like the first season, people underrating RR, and suddenly RR wins. Omens are there and hopefully it continues.

Rajasthan Royals have picked four players from the Rajasthan Ranji squad as a part of their uncapped basket. Aakash Chopra is the most prominent name among the pickings with the other three being middle-order batsman Ashok Menaria, seamer Deepak Chahar and wicketkeeper Dishant Harendra Yagnik. Along with Chopra, who moved to Rajasthan as a professional from his home state of Delhi this season, both Menaria and Chahar's spectacular performances helped Rajasthan reach the Ranji Trophy final after 36 years. "We are pretty happy with what we have got," Sean Morris, the Rajasthan franchise's CEO, said. Morris also explained how Chopra, a former India Test opener, was an uncapped player. "According to the IPL rules if a player has not played for India in the last five seasons he automatically becomes uncapped," he said. Chopra, who played the first two IPL seasons with Kolkata Knight Riders, confirmed the development.

Warne, Watson, Taylor and Tait will always be in XI. Dravid, Rahane Yagnik and Menaria will be regular starters Pankaj Singh, Deepak Chahar, chopra will be rotated I guess There is no Sidharath Trivedi or Neeraj Patel

Warne, Watson, Taylor and Tait will always be in XI. Dravid, Rahane Yagnik and Menaria will be regular starters Pankaj Singh, Deepak Chahar, chopra will be rotated I guess There is no Sidharath Trivedi or Neeraj Patel
Trivedi is a good player and has he been in any IPL team so far??? A lot will depend of Watson who is easily the best all rounder in T20 and will easily get to world XI. Still need a lot of players. Both in numbers and quality.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.