Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Actually if one does an analysis of all the players who are automatic choices in the XI that are batters Ganguly by far will come across as the worst 20-20 bat in the IPL all things considered (S/R' date=' Dot balls, Running between the wickets, stemming the momentum).[/quote'] absolutely disagree...the day ganguly scores a half century...the team wins...most of the time. which shows his value. his fielding was superb in the third season of ipl. didnt play last season. and this season he has failed fourtimes after coming from a big lay off...pray what gilly or dravid has done...yet there is no question about their place....

absolutely disagree...the day ganguly scores a half century...the team wins...most of the time. which shows his value. his fielding was superb in the third season of ipl. didnt play last season. and this season he has failed fourtimes after coming from a big lay off...pray what gilly or dravid has done...yet there is no question about their place....
whenever ganguly has scored an halfcentruy in t20.. his team looses.. since he takes more than 50 balls to score one..

care to back your statement with statistics...the only time his team lost was agaisnt RR..where he scored 51 off some 43 balls...as far as i remember..rest of all his 50s led to victories...ganguly plays in odi mode...arnd 90 sr for first 30-40 balls and then rapid acceleration against spinners...when he scores big his strike rate is in 150s..its only when he get out does his sr is arnd 90 which is not good

who made u the boss ? :finger: and its genuine criticism it looks bad man... he is struggling.. and in my last post i was bashing our rivals :mad:
Mumbai are not our rivals ... Mumbai are our brothers :icflove: Faltu mein bakar mat kar ... you will sound like that 'srtyadayadasucks' bot.

Mumbai are not our rivals ... Mumbai are our brothers :icflove: Faltu mein bakar mat kar ... you will sound like that 'srtyadayadasucks' bot.
ok give me list of teams to support and also list of teams to hate... plz? kkr,mumbai frnds kittens the enemies ... now delhi its my 2nd fav team are chennai,rcb hateable ? cos i only hate mumbai ,chennai,rcb,kkr tbh :P

ok give me list of teams to support and also list of teams to hate... plz? kkr,mumbai frnds kittens the enemies ... now delhi its my 2nd fav team are chennai,rcb hateable ? cos i only hate mumbai ,chennai,rcb,kkr tbh :P
Friends: a) MI b) Deccan :love: Enemies: a) KKR b) Punjab Team whose ability is respected: a) CSK b) DD Teams (tuchchas) u should not give a feck about: a) RR b) RCB All opinions are strictly personal, and does not reflect the Team POV. Individual members may have individual favourites.

See ganguly's scores 16(16),16(9),20(18) when u consider the other players in the team,these are not exactly bad performances
its the way these runs came... inside edges,outside edges i think he should not come out to bat at all :dontknow: we will just consider we are 0-1 atleast some balls would be saved :icflove:

Friends: a) MI b) Deccan :love: Enemies: a) KKR b) Punjab Team whose ability is respected: a) CSK b) DD Teams (tuchchas) u should not give a feck about: a) RR b) RCB All opinions are strictly personal, and does not reflect the Team POV. Individual members may have individual favourites.
thats pretty accptable to me for me delhi is up there with pune :two_thumbs_up: they have the best bowling attack now :yay: and classy line up strongest team of this edition.. and warner has to return! :woot:

thats pretty accptable to me for me delhi is up there with pune :two_thumbs_up: they have the best bowling attack now :yay: and classy line up strongest team of this edition.. and warner has to return! :woot:
DD is the team to beat this year.

DD is the team to beat this year.
yep.. and like i siad since usupported them in first few seasons i will always like to see them do good :D yadav, morkel u cant easily get these guys away... hope kittes give them green track :giggle:

:two_thumbs_up: Did u guys see Yadav?Awesome stuff today. We have Kamran Khan in our squad dont we:hmmm: