French Open 2012

b555

great math bw isner nd mathieu... i would love berdych to beat rafa or nole if he faces them ferrer had a good semifinal vs raa in rome, would be raring to go, del potro nd tsonga can ause some major uspets

Yes I like Berdych, he came through a tough match and he plays Del P next- should be a cracking match, but Its a shame as I would have loved to see both progress further. in fact id like one of those two or Richard Gasquet to win the slam..not that it will happen..anyway the winner of TB vs JMdP whoever does get through he is like to face Fed in QFs before getting to Novak in semis... Hopefully Gasquet will beat Murray as he did recently- like Gasquet a lot and really want him to fulfill his huge potential... he'd then have Ferrer as which will be a repeat of the draw in Rome, and cant see him getting past the Ferrer machine. Tsonga vs Warinka will be interesting also, exciting players to watch. Also could be Raonic v Rafa in R4, would LOVE it if Raonic pulled off a huge upset, cant see it happening though.

So in Soodaland, Del pot will beat Berdych then beat Federer in QF and then Novak in the semi Raonic will knock Rafa out in R4 then Tipsarevic and play- Gasquet who will beat Murray and then Ferrer Del P beats Novak, Gasquet edges Raonic, they meet in the final where Del Po wins his first slam since US Open 09

So in Soodaland, Del pot will beat Berdych then beat Federer in QF and then Novak in the semi Raonic will knock Rafa out in R4 then Tipsarevic and play- Gasquet who will beat Murray and then Ferrer Del P beats Novak, Gasquet edges Raonic, they meet in the final where Del Po wins his first slam since US Open 09
if this happens, drinks are on me mate :two_thumbs_up:

Gasquet is a pr!ck. Hate that Frenchman :beee:
Why??? He is very good to watch when in full flow, though not the most mentally stable. Him and Ferrer are polar opposites almost in that respect, if Ferrer had Gasquets natural ability, or Gasquet had Ferrers grit and spirit..well...

Why??? He is very good to watch when in full flow' date=' though not the most mentally stable. Him and Ferrer are polar opposites almost in that respect, if Ferrer had Gasquets natural ability, or Gasquet had Ferrers grit and spirit..well...[/quote'] Him & Berdych are not gracious in defeats :dontknow:. I agree Gasquet is a treat to watch when in flow but dislike him for his attitude. Fed & RG are the only men on the circuit who play the single backhand :agree: