Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

in that series Chappel and Ganguly had some altercations and Chappel wrote a mail which leaked in the media which resulted in Ganguly's ouster.
Yes - So my question still remains. Which was the last captain to be dropped for losing a home series? CG says that that is what happens usually in India - I want some explanation as to why he said that.
Arreey ! But Australia series was not home series so does not satisfy condition [1] :orderorder:
I was not trying to make CG's point right or wrong. I replied to RKT. I know that there have not been captains, off late hwo have been sacked for losing at home. Maybe he's talking about England and when they play against Graeme Smith's SA team.

I said captains are changed . Sachin was changed after sa series and he decided to do it after defeat in first test ifstories are to be believed. Ganguly final nail in the coffin was india loss to australia at home in 2004 and we drew against pak,after that it was only matter of time Azhar was changed after the asian test championship,i think.

Yes. We just had one terrible day against Aus but apart from that' date=' we were fantastic, beating England, Pakistan and South Africa.[/quote'] u forgot AF that was also big win :haha: Ind didnt win VS england in a proper way, ENG lost themself so that they dont play big teams & paki & ind for contract what i think in WC to loose everytime winning against SA by 1 run???? thats a big win .. we know we hve to win atleast by 30 odd runs then score atlease 180-200 i think Dhoni should be rested as captaincy for test. nothin else or he can do pastic surgury of his face, i dont wanna c him :eviltongue: why dont u agree he did *****ed up captaincy in SA match
Arrey bhai ' date='rkt bhai soch rahe the ke kumble sahaab kaptan the mohali mein.[/quote'] Nahi main puch raha tha ke agar Delhi flat track hai to Mohali kya hai? Mohali is flatter than Delhi. Delhi is low, tough to bat, turns too. Mohali is batting paradise most of the time, same for Nagpur.
Nahi main puch raha tha ke agar Delhi flat track hai to Mohali kya hai? Mohali is flatter than Delhi. Delhi is low' date=' tough to bat, turns to. Mohali is batting paradise most of the time, same for Nagpur.[/quote'] yep mhali was good track few years ago had something for bowlers but now its flat track u can still get results its not as flat as some other grounds but for teams outside of subcontinent delhi is def harder
Nahi main puch raha tha ke agar Delhi flat track hai to Mohali kya hai? Mohali is flatter than Delhi. Delhi is low' date=' tough to bat, turns to. Mohali is batting paradise most of the time, same for Nagpur.[/quote'] Mohali still has bounce and it roughed off it helped our bowlers get reverswing along with turn for mishra ,same at nagpur .delhi had some grass which helped swing at first if you remember lee got some early wickets but it turned out to be a batting paradise and there was less reverse swing if i remember.
Team has been in downward spiral for last one and half years and nothing should be done to Dhoni. India lost 8 test matches but Dhoni can not be blamed because he was forced to have budaaoos in team and then we got rid of budhaoos. Now in team which played here, there was no budaoos, still we lost. Now we need to get rid of second wave of budaoos like Gambhir, Sehwag, Zaheer and Bhajji. Then third wave and so on. But nothing should be done to Dhoni's captaincy. Why,? Because what Dhoni can do if team is incompetent. Are if Dhoni can't do any thing as captain, why he is captain? To show his expertise in toss?
So now a purist cares about T20 more than test matches! We won against NZ without so called budhaoos but you did not mentioned that. Losing 2 test series should be enough to remove the captain who led us to no.1 rankings? If you are blaming MS for the losses, fine but then he should also be given credit for the wins.
u forgot AF that was also big win :haha: Ind didnt win VS england in a proper way, ENG lost themself so that they dont play big teams & paki & ind for contract what i think in WC to loose everytime winning against SA by 1 run???? thats a big win .. we know we hve to win atleast by 30 odd runs then score atlease 180-200 i think Dhoni should be rested as captaincy for test. nothin else or he can do pastic surgury of his face, i dont wanna c him :eviltongue: why dont u agree he did *****ed up captaincy in SA match
Lol. What a joke of a post! Ind did not win against Eng in proper way and Eng lost on purpose?? :hysterical: We phuckin murdered them by 90 runs! Contract of Ind-Pak games, are you mad or what? And i cant even understand half of what u r trying to say, please improve your language skills and then we can proceed.

Yes Dhoni should not be captain in tests, but should still play tests. He scored most runs for India after Kohli and Pujara against NZ, played some crucial innings, scored more runs than both openers and the greatest batsman of all time, and I doubt there is any better WK/batsman than him at least when we play tests in India. Now, what are the options for test captaincy? Bring them on.

Ignoring media clamour is Dhoni’s best decision

Dhoni learnt a lesson in captaincy early in his career – do exactly what you want to, and thanks to the millions, including former players, who have an opinion on everything he does, there will be enough people who support him. This is a superbly mature attitude, and served him well in the unnecessary debate over the dropping of Virender Sehwag for the match against Australia. It was a move criticised by the likes of Sunil Gavaskar and Rahul Dravid, but supported by Sourav Ganguly. It is difficult to imagine Dhoni not being aware of this, but it shouldn’t matter, and in his case it doesn’t. The cricket captain is the supreme arbiter of what to do, whom to pick and drop in a team, and it is best left that way. If 43 percent of the viewers of a particular television channel think it was the wrong move (and 29 percent don’t give a rodent’s posterior either way), that should be of no concern to the captain. :laugh: It will be a dark day for sport if, like some politicians, cricket captains tailor-make their decisions for television. It is not unheard of in Indian sport. The previous selection committee pushed Yuvraj Singh into big cricket prematurely on his return from illness in what was a populist move. For rising above such considerations, and going with the team he thinks is best suited to win a match, Dhoni has to be admired. If he doesn’t watch television or read the newspapers, good for him. Frankly, he is not missing much.
http://www.wisdenindia.com/cricket-blog/ignoring-media-clamour-dhonis-decision/28435