Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

He is a spent force as captain and should be sacked as India captain in all formats. I cant believe he retained his job after the away test loss sequence we had in england and aus which were an embarrasment and disgrace. He should also be axed from the test squad, his keeping his shoddy and his batting shocking away from home. He is quite possibly the most overated cricketer in history. He is like the Beckham of cricket world. All marketing and media created image, but no substance in quality of play. Frankly he does not seem to care if we or lose anyway. He is only it for the extra money he gets from adverts being the indian captain. I will add that the reason he still is captain and may remain as captain is because his franchise owner is the BCCI president. It stinks. SACK DHONI NOW!

Ha! Indeed, but it wont happen. He can still skipper the ODI side maybe.... The only problem is who would his successer be... Kohli is too young surely...maybe he can captain in T20s alone, GG for ODIs and Tests?? I totally disagree about the Beckham point though, Becks was a very good footballer, in his day the one of best long range passers and crossers in the world...worked his socks off for whichever side he played for too...