5-0

Bumper

I DONT CARE ABOUT IF INDIA WINS THE CUP NOW OR NOT, WE WON TODAY IT SHOULD BE 4-0 AND 1-0 RESPECTIVELY My heart was beating well above 200 beats per minute Especially after Afridi got out and the Pakistan looking for victory, and then the glimmer of hope provided by last two balls off Sreesanth. It was exciting stulff :alienbooty:

I DONT CARE ABOUT IF INDIA WINS THE CUP NOW OR NOT, WE WON TODAY IT SHOULD BE 4-0 AND 1-0 RESPECTIVELY My heart was beating well above 200 beats per second. Especially after Afridi got out and the Pakistan looking for victory, and then the glimmer of hope provided by last two balls off Sreesanth. It was exciting stulff :alienbooty:
exactly i dont care abt the cup.. we beat those shi.teatersssss and put them in their placeee

Bumps, do you remember that Kashif dude, the guy who used to be a pest on the old board, cropped up everytime India did badly or Pakistan won a game, on the rare occasions that they did? This is what the guy wrote today on Pukepassion:

It was clean and evident today - we can't handle any sort of pressure. We are the mentally weakest team in cricket. How can we go from winning easily over a very strong Sri Lanka team to losing to this second string India team (even with a heroic performance by Asif) ?
Makes your day, doesn't it?:D
Bumps, do you remember that Kashif dude, the guy who used to be a pest on the old board, cropped up everytime India did badly or Pakistan won a game, on the rare occasions that they did? This is what the guy wrote today on Pukepassion: Makes your day, doesn't it?:D
Hahaha @ Dhondy. In the end the game got to a point when only brains mattered. U saw how Arafat, Gul & Freedi were shivering in their boots when asked to hit the stumps. Plain common sense suggested bowling just the way they normally do, yorker length. Instead each of these loonie toonies, cut their run up, bowled one slower one after the other,2 foot outside the off stump that would have put Sami to shame. Cant help but wonder how helpful Sami would have been in the bowl out. I reckon he would have hit the stumps with close to a 100% chance, had he been misled to believe the actual stumps were 2 foot to the right side.:haha:

To be honest it's only a Twenty20 and the results should be taken with a pinch of salt. It is surprising the activity on the Message Board has gone up notches just because India took on Pakistan. A lot here that don't really seem like taking Twenty20 seriously have really enjoyed the victory. I guess Ind v Pak games are of that importance not with standing it's a Twenty20.

Makes your day' date=' doesn't it?:D[/quote'] Not really, i am beginning to pity them...even admiring them a bit for their courage. I mean come on, if your team had been knocked out of 2 consecutive World Cups (meaning 8 years worth of cricket amounting to nothing and all the preparation gone down the sh*tter), if your arch-rivals have a winning record against you in recent years and humiliated your team on your own home soil by the tune of 1-4 and then you eventually lose in the most comedic way imaginable in another World Championship, wouldn't you just want to drop dead, rip up your team's jersey and then p*ss on it ? I am impressed that some of their supporters are still in one piece Let's face facts, Pakistan were weighed down by those fresh memories of beatings handed out to them by India. They were so keen on winning that they simply buckled under pressure.