I just the saw the video of Yuvi hitting 6 sixes and I don't care .....

He's a pleasure to watch any time.. and most importantly the sixes were hit on broads bowling.. a young and exciting fast bowler.. not a part time spinner
A minor technicality: YS does not play spinners very well. I am doubtful he can hit a decent spinner such as Rafique for six 6's (maybe one of the Kenyan "trundler" spinners :P ) But when YS times it, he combines it with his power, and it is sheer pleasure watching it.
A minor technicality: YS does not play spinners very well. I am doubtful he can hit a decent spinner such as Rafique for six 6's (maybe one of the Kenyan "trundler" spinners :P ) But when YS times it, he combines it with his power, and it is sheer pleasure watching it.
point noted FL... don't worry SA attack is mainly consisting of fast bowlers :D
i think YS is done for the year.
I would not be too surprised if an Indian batsman or bowler thinks so. This is the Maharathi trait passed on by our famous Maharathis, and junior Maharathis may learn this "sit on ur laurels" trait from seniors. Which is why our selectors MUST maintain the 'will throw someone' if they fail for 5-7 ODIs continuously.