ICF World T20I Draft

I'm in though I didnt understand the Test XI draft thread link u pm'ed me:nervous:
Simple, once we finish our selection process we will make 2 pools of 4 teams. Then each team has to play with other teams in their pool and at the end top 2 teams of each pool wil qualify for the semis and then finals. I think you are not sure on how it is played :dontknow: It is played by the players avg on home and away conditions(including the neutral venue). We will decide a venue for each match for instance if Team 1 vs Team 2 is played on England Team1: Flower, Dravid, Flintoff, Steve Waugh, Walsh,Younis Khan, Nathan Astle ,Tilekeratne, Ntini, Stuart Clark, DJ Cullinan Team2: Ponting, Houhgton, Akram, Jayawardene, I Bishop , Trescothick, Jimmy Adams,Gary Kirsten,Azharuddhin,Simon Doull, Stuart Macgill. Team1 have 1 english players in flintoff and team2 have 2 players in bishop and trescothick so you have to take their home avg into account and for others it is the away avg. With the new rules you can also appoint a local player as your captain whose avg will be multiplied/divided by 2
1. Pick a team of eleven players in 7-4 combination(minimum qualification for a batsman is 200 runs and bowler is 10 wks). A wicketkeeper is must. You can only pick the current players 2. No player can belong to 2 teams, No team can have 3 players from the same country 3. We will have 8 teams, and each team will get a chance to select a player on a rotation basis, like it happens in drafts...so team 1 will select a player, then team 2, then team 3, and so on...and then reverse, i.e, team 8, team 7, ... and so on... This will go on till each of the 8 teams have 11 players...i.e., there will be 11 such rounds. 4. A player can own only one of the eight teams 5. Whenever a selection is made the entire team should be updated. Note: More than one user will be registered for a team if there is enough response in which case all the users registered for a given team need to coordinate in selecting your players . Note: You can appoint the local player as the captain for every match he will score you double points like how it happens in the Superselector. Since the venues will be among the top eight test playing nations make sure that you will have a player from each test playing nations otherwise you have to play without a captain
Simple, once we finish our selection process we will make 2 pools of 4 teams. Then each team has to play with other teams in their pool and at the end top 2 teams of each pool wil qualify for the semis and then finals. I think you are not sure on how it is played :dontknow: It is played by the players avg on home and away conditions(including the neutral venue). We will decide a venue for each match for instance if Team 1 vs Team 2 is played on England Team1: Flower, Dravid, Flintoff, Steve Waugh, Walsh,Younis Khan, Nathan Astle ,Tilekeratne, Ntini, Stuart Clark, DJ Cullinan Team2: Ponting, Houhgton, Akram, Jayawardene, I Bishop , Trescothick, Jimmy Adams,Gary Kirsten,Azharuddhin,Simon Doull, Stuart Macgill. Team1 have 1 english players in flintoff and team2 have 2 players in bishop and trescothick so you have to take their home avg into account and for others it is the away avg. With the new rules you can also appoint a local player as your captain whose avg will be multiplied/divided by 2
OK.Got it:nice: btw,Bishop is a West Indian:--D

My first pick is the great Indian batsman, captain, wicket keeper, entertainer, all rolled into one -- One and only Mahendra Singh Dhoni!

dhoni.jpg While others will have to separately pick a smart captain, a brilliant batsman and a great wicket keeper. I have all those covered right here with my first pick.

My first pick is the great Indian batsman' date= captain, wicket keeper, entertainer, all rolled into one -- One and only Mahendra Singh Dhoni! While others will have to separately pick a smart captain, a brilliant batsman and a great wicket keeper. I have all those covered right here with my first pick.

Gautam-Gambhir-says-97-runs-in-World-Cup-Final-most-important-knock-of-his-career-61353.jpg