Chris Broad fines Sreesanth !

Cricketics

his son got hit for six sixes and he started his cr@p stuff again.. fined Sreesanth for excessive appealing.. i mean u are playing a freakin cricket game in which lbw is a decision where u have to appeal and impress the umpire.. why the fack would u everytime get fined for this.. this broad i know is not in good mood and is Anti-Indian.. and specially after his son got hit for 6 sixes of Yuvi, he hates India a lot he is the only one having prb with this.. infact most of the time he is the one who fines..

his son got hit for six sixes and he started his cr@p stuff again.. fined Sreesanth for excessive appealing.. i mean u are playing a freakin cricket game in which lbw is a decision where u have to appeal and impress the umpire.. why the fack would u everytime get fined for this.. this broad i know is not in good mood and is Anti-Indian.. and specially after his son got hit for 6 sixes of Yuvi, he hates India a lot he is the only one having prb with this.. infact most of the time he is the one who fines..
santh should throw money @him so that he can open an academy for his sun' date= which would teach "how to not get hit four 6 sixes"
The title of this thread and the language used , isnt in good taste mate. Calm down , he is just doing his job. Sreesanth did go over the top today.