Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

dude considering the **** emerging from CSK at the moment this is not a MI v CSK thing. I would say the same if anybody from the Ambani family (mukesh bhai branch) was involved in any sort of sports betting. There is nothing stopping Chennai police from investigating MI.
That's the difference between us and CSK fans...
Difference is we wont be asking for MI as a franchise to be cancelled if a few bad apples were found within MI. It is called using common sense. :winky:
Difference is we wont be asking for MI as a franchise to be cancelled if a few bad apples were found within MI. It is called using common sense. :winky:
But if this happened to somother franchises , they should have removed from IPL by now.
few bad apples? Dude your team principal is betting on your matches. That goes way beyond a few bad apples. He probably had ready access to stuff like who is playing in the final 11 etc.
few bad apples? Dude your team principal is betting on your matches. That goes way beyond a few bad apples. He probably had ready access to stuff like who is playing in the final 11 etc.
If a CEO is corrupt, you mean the employees too? Seeing the corruption level of Ambani's (outside cricket) you mean their employees too?
Already they ran away from the other thread after Bhajji's name came out :giggle:
Bhajji's name was just came out now , but Mayappan's name is the from last 2 days. We all know who is doing all the running :hysterical:
If a CEO is corrupt' date=' you mean the employees too? Seeing the corruption level of Ambani's (outside cricket) you mean their employees too?[/quote'] actually in the case of Enron thats exactly what happened. CEO, CFO and accounting firm went to jail and the employees lost their jobs as the company was terminated for wrong doing.(hiding accounts ) Mumbai Indians are a subsidiary of Reliance industries which is a public company. They release their accounts to the stock exchange every year.
How do you know? Couple of days before you guys are big supporters of your owners , suddenly you dont need owners any more :hysterical:
what?? Who here was supporting the owners?? You lack comprehension buddy. Let me break it down for you, TAKE AWAY THE OWNERSHIP FROM INDIA CEMENTS IF YOU WANT, WE NEVER GAVE A ****!!!!!! Its pure hate thats coming out especiallly from MI supporters, why werent you calling for RR to be banned? Are you lot that desperate. There are more skeletons my friend. MI will also be under investigation soon. Save your wet dreams till then. I dont understand, who here is against investigation into CSK owners? I cant read a single post on here supporting the owners. We suppport our team, period and I still will not believe whatever DNA or Mumbai mirror prints on our players. Height of hypocrisy when supporters of an Ambani owned team are accusing others of illegal activities.. Chill out!!!

Mr Srinivasan has reportedly said that he was unaware of any betting activities by his son-in-law, claim sources in the Chennai franchise. The sources also added that Mr Meiyappan is not a formal part of Chennai Super Kings. Can any one explain what this means, considering he is CEO of CSK????

If a CEO is corrupt' date=' you mean the employees too? Seeing the corruption level of Ambani's (outside cricket) you mean their employees too?[/quote'] Again you bring some useless logic. here CEO of a "Cricket" team bets on his own team , obviously people can doubt about fixing for winning the bet.
Mr Srinivasan has reportedly said that he was unaware of any betting activities by his son-in-law' date=' claim sources in the Chennai franchise. [b']The sources also added that Mr Meiyappan is not a formal part of Chennai Super Kings.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
what?? Who here was supporting the owners?? You lack comprehension buddy. Let me break it down for you, TAKE AWAY THE OWNERSHIP FROM INDIA CEMENTS IF YOU WANT, WE NEVER GAVE A ****!!!!!! Its pure hate thats coming out especiallly from MI supporters, why werent you calling for RR to be banned? Are you lot that desperate. There are more skeletons my friend. MI will also be under investigation soon. Save your wet dreams till then. I dont understand, who here is against investigation into CSK owners? I cant read a single post on here supporting the owners. We suppport our team, period and I still will not believe whatever DNA or Mumbai mirror prints on our players. Height of hypocrisy when supporters of an Ambani owned team are accusing others of illegal activities.. Chill out!!!
We called. Do you really understand what is going on here? RR management is not yet named in this issue , but CSK owner is accused of betting.
Mr Srinivasan has reportedly said that he was unaware of any betting activities by his son-in-law' date=' claim sources in the Chennai franchise. [b']The sources also added that Mr Meiyappan is not a formal part of Chennai Super Kings.
:hysterical:
actually in the case of Enron thats exactly what happened. CEO' date=' CFO and accounting firm went to jail and the employees lost their jobs [b']as the company was terminated for wrong doing.(hiding accounts ) Mumbai Indians are a subsidiary of Reliance industries which is a public company. They release their accounts to the stock exchange every year.
Stop making stuff up to suit your anti-CSK agenda. Enron went bankrupt cause it was financially unsustainable, not terminated cause the CEO and CFO went to jail. If Enron had money to sustain itself, it wouldn't have shut down.
Again you bring some useless logic. here CEO of a "Cricket" team bets on his own team , obviously people can doubt about fixing for winning the bet.
How does he fix? Media saying He had bet for CSK, so u mean he will call for CSK players to win it for him? Think for a while.