If a ball is reverse swinged,can it be reverse seamed?

I mean there has been lot of hoopla regarding reverse swing,but can a ball be reverse seamed,I mean not the odd one,but consistently,IMHO it can be more dangerous than reverse swing ,has there been any instance of it in the past,I was just curious to know.

I mean there has been lot of hoopla regarding reverse swing' date='but can a ball be reverse seamed,I mean not the odd one,but consistently,IMHO it can be more dangerous than reverse swing ,has there been any instance of it in the past,I was just curious to know.[/quote'] Seam movement comes from hitting the seam. To exaggerate, think of the seam as a massive crack in the ball. If it hits that crack then it can move in or out almost randomly. The bowler cannot really control which way it seams. Look at great seam bowlers like Asif and Mcgrath, they seamed the ball in and out - they aimed for the seam and bowled a good area and let the ball do the rest. If you are thinking of a cutter where spin is imparted on the ball, then this cannot be done in reverse. The equivalent would be a conventional off spinner turning from leg to off - it wouldn't happen.