Best sedan in India under 10 lakhs?

Bublu Bhuyan

I've asked my father for a new car on my birthday this year. I'm not a fan of hatchback cars, I love sedans. Which sedan would you recommend under Rs. 10 lakhs? 1. Mitsubishi Cedia 2. Ford Fiesta 3. Maruti Suzuki SX4 4. Hyundai Verna Fluidic 5. Honda City 6. Volkswagen Vento 7. Fiat Linea 8. Skoda Rapid 9. Nissan Sunny I'm mesmerized by the 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet series. But would it be wise to opt for it since Fiat in India are known to have extremely poor after sales services?

Out of the choices Verna Fluidic ofcourse, although I would suggest the Altis (Bias) The last car you would want to consider is the VW Vento, the most sluggish sedan I have ever driven, ughhh, My old 1999 Esteem Vxi could outperform her.

Out of the choices Verna Fluidic ofcourse' date=' although I would suggest the Altis (Bias) The last car you would want to consider is the VW Vento, the most sluggish sedan I have ever driven, ughhh, My old 1999 Esteem Vxi could outperform her.[/quote'] What's your opinion on the 2013 Linea T-Jet series? It has received fantastic reviews till now.

Really? TDI perhaps' date=' the petrol version is awful.[/quote'] Its petrol version and is doing pretty good :dontknow: no repairs needed so far in 3 years and for Delhi roads its pretty good

What's your opinion on the 2013 Linea T-Jet series? It has received fantastic reviews till now.
Never driven a Linea before, had heard about breakdown problems, it having an underpowered engine, outdated interiors etc, tbh the Fiat after sales network just sucks and I am talking about Mumbai, have no clue how it would be in the north east. Given its a gorgeous car, I almost fell for it when it launched in 09, its just Fiat that give people the nightmares.

Its petrol version and is doing pretty good :dontknow: no repairs needed so far in 3 years and for Delhi roads its pretty good
We got a VW Polo a couple of weeks back, my young brother and mom would be driving it, I mean even for a hatchback I think its under powered, We were considering the Vento, but the performance really disappointed us, could be because I have been personally driving a 1.8l engine for quite some time. VW btw is one of my personal favorites, the brand that is. I love the way they say "f o k swagen", Couple of weeks back on my way to the petrol station, the guy over there, "Kya baat hai sir, Nayi Gaadi, Faxwagen achcha hai" :D

It starts from around 12 lakhs.
around 13 lacs now.
I think it starts at around 10L going upto 14L' date=' but yeah its beautiful to ride.[/quote'] Aaah, I see. A bit surprising that it is so much more expensive than the Civic, which Bublu has in the sub 10 lakh category. In the US, they are fairly evenly priced. Agree on VW, Shane. Have owned one VW or another for more than 10 years and just love them.

Aaah' date=' I see. [b']A bit surprising that it is so much more expensive than the Civic, which Bublu has in the sub 10 lakh category. In the US, they are fairly evenly priced. Agree on VW, Shane. Have owned one VW or another for more than 10 years and just love them.
Civic is not there in Bublu's list. In India also I think its at the same price as Corolla.