Sachin in two minds against australia?

Chaos

Well sachin before the world cup 2003 was super agressive against aussies and he took em on. Now watching him play, he is playing and trying to be more like Rahul Dravid. Aussies have the mental edge over him atm. He should just go out there and play his shots and play straight.

There is absolutely no denying that the Aussies have had the wood on Sachin in one-dayers off late. Lets see if Sachin is capable of overcoming that mental block and deliver a match-winning performance against the Aussies in this series. Hyderabad is his fav ground , though i think they are playing in a different stadium this time.

Guys, i dont know how you say sachin was any less agresive. We were 67 for 1 in 10 overs and he got out trying to bludgeon a ball thru the covers. I am sure that hook of lee is a case to point. I mean, he didnt even give an attempt of keeping it on the ground. In both matches, he went out playing an attacking shot. he got a very good ball in the first one, and in my opinion, his agressive nature got him out in the 2nd. So i feel there is no question about his aggressive attitude

The last time Tendulkar crossed 30 against Australia was almost 4 years and 8 ODIs back. He should quit while he is still ahead. No point making an Inzamam out of himself in the twilight of his career.
I would look at it more from the perspective of 8 ODI's rather than 4 years. I am certain about one thing, sachin is a class act, and he will remain one. India's recent ODI's victories(SA and Eng ODI's) have always had his touch in them. Infact, more to a point, every match he has not fired, india has lost. He is in good batting form, and he will fire. Wait and watch
The last time Tendulkar crossed 30 against Australia was almost 4 years and 8 ODIs back. He should quit while he is still ahead. No point making an Inzamam out of himself in the twilight of his career.
no point in posting nonsense BS like this.

Yeah... Utten non-sense.... I agree. Only if he has failed in few recent games I would have give a thot... But man... Games he played back when he was injured would not reflect the REAL sachin. So I would not buy such outright criticism just because India has lost... There are half a dozen BIS-BIS world Cup winners in this team and they didn't do anything either... I think 3 game will be a good fight...

Tendulkar has an obvious mental block against Australia and it's been the case for years now. You can see it in his body language and shot selection when he's batting. He's clearly thinking too much. Nothing but one BIG innings can change that. Here's hoping it's tonight.

Tendulkar has an obvious mental block against Australia and it's been the case for years now. You can see it in his body language and shot selection when he's batting. He's clearly thinking too much. Nothing but one BIG innings can change that. Here's hoping it's tonight.
exactly, and see how he strived today against Lee and fellows...the golden innings which you have stated is yet to come...lets hope it comes soon.
Guest Hiten.
exactly' date=' and see how he strived today against Lee and fellows...[b']the golden innings which you have stated is yet to come...lets hope it comes soon.
Amen to that:two_thumbs_up: