The US OPEN 2013/US OPEN SERIES

Cricketics

Federer's best chance to beat the everglade Nadal is a 3 setter for now. Federer hasn't been consistent but he still got it. Ability to come back into the match when down against Top Players like Hass still shows he's still playing top 10 tennis but perhaps not the quality of top 3. But knowing federer, you can count him to give a fight to Nadal, and I hope he will win eventually. Come on Federer.

Lol this is as good as a grandslam match. You got to put some weight on these. Lot of money on line on these pre tournaments running to US Open. Cincinatii is an ATP 1000 event just below grandslam hence all the big players are playing here. Anyways, Djokovic is a figther. He doesn't get bogged down. And here it is. No. 1 ranked player for a reason. Back to his best. Broke Isner for the first time in the match.

Been attending Cincinnati for the past 6 years (all except the last year). Seen the Fed/Roddick final(2005) Federer Murray semi afew years back Hewitt Rafter final (2001) Federer Hewitt (07 or 08) Its a great tournament , very Midwestern in its feel
Federer/vs Hewitt Courtside CRICKETICS..

Djokovic is looking like a mental pussy these days. Far cry from the mental beast he was in 2011 and 2012. Isner served superbly today, I know Djokovic was really awful today, but he'd have served anyone out of sight today. Isner has a great chance of getting to the final and perhaps winning it, if he serves like that but I can't see him sustaining it and his fitness is a worry too. Nadal is almost guaranteed to be the world number #1 by the end of the year, perhaps by the end of the US Open. Well done to him, seriously well done, but he'll be disappointed with what happened at Wimbledon. As for Djokovic, this clown is letting me down big time, I've been backing him for so long. But he's just losing every big match now. He really needs to get the motivation and desire back, it's not there.

As for Djokovic, this clown is letting me down big time, I've been backing him for so long. But he's just losing every big match now. He really needs to get the motivation and desire back, it's not there.
What kind of fan are you? So losing finals means he has lost his desire? Talking like an Indian cricket fan now you. Djokovic is still playing top tennis, just not the same as he was in 2011. Same with Federer and Murray. Murray again here i sabout to lose to Berdych and as I type he has just lost to Berdych, but these guys are still top 10. He isn't losing to anyone who's outside 30-40.

What kind of fan are you? So losing finals means he has lost his desire? Talking like an Indian cricket fan now you. Djokovic is still playing top tennis, just not the same as he was in 2011. Same with Federer and Murray. Murray again here i sabout to lose to Berdych and as I type he has just lost to Berdych, but these guys are still top 10. He isn't losing to anyone who's outside 30-40.
I'm a massive fan lol, I'm hurting from his loss. Perhaps we all moan in different ways. The problem for us is not his form, heck he's played reasonably well all year and for most people what he's done in 2013 would be amazing. The problem is mental. Every big match he's lost, he's had chances to win but made bad shot choices. I want him to win every tournament and it's disappointing he didn't win Cinci, to get the Career Masters. Murray losing today is perhaps even more surprising than Djokovic because he has a very good record vs Berdych. DelPo vs Nadal, I'm backing this to be the final. I think DelPo has a great chance if his wrist is fine. One more thing, losing finals and big matches, with his ability is a case of desire. I mean look at his Rome loss to Berdych and the Madrid loss to Dimi, it was like he wasn't fussed because he'd win RG. But then he didn't win RG and the desire was there. but the mental breakdown at the end of the 5th set, something which he hasn't done in 10 meeting vs him was very bad. US Open has been blown wide open, I thought Murray and Djokovic were a shoe in for the final, but having seen their form and other top players recently, I'm not so sure it'll be that way.

Omfg.. What Freaking Tennis From Both Nadal And Federer. Top Class First Set. Federer Shades Of 2006 Being Shown. Takes The First Set Rf Rf Rf Rf Rf..
Federer not even 40% of the player he was in 2005-2006..He lacks the power especially on the FH side and his BH breaks down easily

Federer not even 40% of the player he was in 2005-2006..He lacks the power especially on the FH side and his BH breaks down easily
His serve was way better back then. But the kind of tennis he played in his first set today, was the kind of tennis he used to play back then. More energy shown. Something he hasn't shown in recent 2 years. Hence not that many grandslams for him. Nadal fighting back here. Already broke Roger in 3rd and off to make it 3-0 quick.