Nervious start by SRT

Is the Vengsarkar warning the factor or what:confused:
Sachin shouldn't be scared of no warnings by old fogeys like Vengy.. He's the cricket god in India, and he's currently being dragged down by ordinary bowlers.. Hope he still has something left in him.
well....the thread says "NERVIOUS START".......and he did have a nervious start.....also was out twice.....still luck was with him today....and he rode it.
and he rode his luck in England and past years??? stupid thread and brainless comment.

79 (117) Very slow strike rate. No even if conditions were not the best-for-batting, this slow strikerate is not reflective of the conditions. Other batsmen played better. This slow strikerate is because Tendulkar and to a lesser extent Ganguly struggled to cope. You cannot expect Aussie batsmen will struggle as well. That is risky to assume so. They do somedays, but it is rare. SRT caught up in the end, but the initial deficit was so poor, that even by trying to catch up the final strikerate is not good. If Aussies chase and win, this strikerate and the balls wasted will definitely be a main reason for that.

79 (117) Very slow strike rate. No even if conditions were not the best-for-batting, this slow strikerate is not reflective of the conditions. Other batsmen played better. This slow strikerate is because Tendulkar and to a lesser extent Ganguly struggled to cope. You cannot expect Aussie batsmen will struggle as well. That is risky to assume so. They do somedays, but it is rare. SRT caught up in the end, but the initial deficit was so poor, that even by trying to catch up the final strikerate is not good. If Aussies chase and win, this strikerate and the balls wasted will definitely be a main reason for that.
shows how ur cricket brain is and i dunno if u have any brain. The way aussie's bowled in the first 14 overs, any other team would have been 30/4 ATLEAST. Yes luck was on our side finally BUT the opening partnership was wonderful!
shows how ur cricket brain is and i dunno if u have any brain. The way aussie's bowled in the first 14 overs' date=' any other team would have been 30/4 ATLEAST. Yes luck was on our side finally BUT the opening partnership was wonderful![/quote'] Mouni, Can't you make a post without personally abusive statements? I've seen what kind of moronic brain dead dodo statements you have made on this forum. So, nothing very surprising about the shallow nature that you display. Re-read my above post, if there is an iota of intelligence you will get it second time around. I doubt you have any though.
Yeah right :giggle: WAS, not is, WAS... Long long ago, so long ago, nobody knows how long ago...
again, lets keep in mind that everyone has his days and then he should hang his shoes up making way for the young talent to take place...there isn't any doubt about SRT, as far as his nervousness is concerned...its a part of pressure that he feels playing against australia!
again' date=' lets keep in mind that everyone has his days and then he should hang his shoes up making way for the young talent to take place...there isn't any doubt about SRT, as far as his nervousness is concerned...its a part of pressure that he feels playing against australia![/quote'] Yes but he hung around - that's the point. Any lesser mortal would have curled up and died. Give credit where its due.